If you donated or purchased a yoyo in conjunction with the Vs. Newton American Cancer Society charity auction and are interested in getting involved in the legal action being organized, please shoot me a PM with your name, email address, and what you donated and/or bought.
Here’s a summary of the events for anyone who hasn’t read the other threads:
Summary for those who haven’t read the other threads:
- 2 years ago Heath organized a charity auction for the American Cancer Society
- People donated yoyos to be anodized and auctioned for this charity - all the money raised through eBay auctions was to be donated to the ACS
- Instead of donating the money, Heath stole it and spent it on undisclosed personal things
- Heath then lied for months and months about it
- Heath finally admitted guilt, but in a weak and ambiguous way, after donating $1150 out of $4300 raised
- Heath still owes $3150 to the ACS.