_Void comes through flawlessly, once again

From Russia with love. Do not hesitate to deal with @_void and don’t be put off by it coming from Russia. His communication is spot on, attentive, prompt, fair priced. Well packed and landed safe from half way around the world.

This is not the first dealing ive had with him over the years and is always effortless and smooth transaction.

A+++ seller!!

:+1::sunglasses::+1:

6 Likes

Wanted to share some positive feedback for my boy @_void. I have done two international transactions with him. Both successful. He is very easy to work with, Clear communication, fast shipping, and the items arrived as described. I have nothing but positive things to say about him.

2 Likes

Excellent seller! Don’t hesitate to do business with

3 Likes

I have struck some deals with @_void and there have been a few that didn’t work out, in all scenarios 100 percent class act to work with! My last purchase from them was right when covid shut downs happened. 3 months the package was delayed, all out of their hands of course. @_void was in contact weekly about updates on tracking, and had numerous investigations on the parcel. While I knew the issue wasn’t their fault it is more than relieving to know that the seller cares that much about getting the yoyo to me! In closing I would have no hesitation to deal with @_void again!

1 Like

Great experience buying from @_void! Shipping from russia to the US was faster than I expected with all the covid stuff still keeping some places locked down, and everything came packaged really securely and as he described. He kept in contact with me the whole time, would highly recommend doing business with him. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

My first purchase here in the yoyoexpert forum and I’m glad that i got to @_void - contact and information was so easy and helpful and most of all i’m impressed how diligent void was in terms of keeping me informed about status updates. Especially when german customs took some time and I was afraid the yoyos could be sent back. A big THANK YOU for providing me my favorite throw in mint condition… so glad now :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just had my first purchase with @_void. His communication was excellent.
Promptly shipped out and excellent packaging.
I purchased a OD Halifax which is mint as described
He also threw in a slightly damaged Hspin Nvx and 3 D bearings, that were a total surprise.
The only issue was the two month mail delivery. But that is out of the sellers control.
Would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Thanks @_void

1 Like

I just get 3 from him today. Really nice packaging. All like descriptions and free strings are sent. He is really helpful to update with me the shipping status and very nice to talk with. Hope can do more business with @_void in the future.

Thanke mate.

1 Like

Bought the G2 Life from @_void and all went smoothly. Sergey even followed the tracking more closely than I did and it got to me really quickly. Packed well and everything received as pictured/expected. Thanks!

1 Like

The yoyo came today and the packaging initially made me thought I had bought something from an e-commerce XD @_void is a real professional, lots of picutres + updates before and after dispatch, and the yoyo arrived as described. All in all, great seller, super smooth deal, highly recommend!

Thank you ^^

2 Likes