Videoing YoYoing

well I’m going all out right now with these videos cause you would need A LOT of equipment to make great yoyo videos like Loyalty and so on and so forth xP so for now I’m gonna stick with coming up with creative things on the iTouch xD

I’ve so been there, I’m thinking of taking up videoing for almost 10 years now, never had the money

the problem with “mainstream” camcorders, they’re built to sell, so they’re packed up with useless “specs” but that people who don’t know about video care about like ridiculous zooms and gazillion pixels (for photo camera), fancy “HD” stuff and tactile screen, while the “true” useful specs are neglected for the most part.

But there are some good camcorders out there for about $400/500 and I ended up buying that canon legria HFM306 for about 400 euros and I’m VERY happy with it, relatively wide angle and nice specs overall.

I also thought for DSLR with video capabilities, but now I know that’s not what I needed. if you want versatility and power, DSLR will be good but not as good as a dedicated cam, and you’ll be giving up on some useful features like good, video stabilization for example.

There’s nothing better, if you want to film, than a proper cam, and anything that can film is so expensive that you wouldn’t want to make a mistake picking the wrong thing here.

Better get a pocket cam than an ipod or iphone, these are not designed to film, it’s just an additional feature to make people want to buy this over the next one, basic marketing but nowhere near “quality” stuff.