Vertical arrow shot at a human target video .. ?? !!

One could argue that shooting at inanimate objects requires to shoot through the air, which is essentially the sky.

Also the sky is an inanimate object.

Ergo you should shoot up at the sky.

this proves one of Albert Einsteinā€™s quote ā€œTwo things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iā€™m not sure about the universe.ā€ ;D

Jaja!! Thanks for the feedback. Thereā€™s no shortage of people calling us stupidā€¦ Butā€¦ isnā€™t that what we have youtube forā€¦ You get to see me be an idiot so you donā€™t have to.

True dat

Like others have said the Darwinism Award officially has gone to you guys. Congratulations

ā€¦better a live spectator than a dead idiot, thereā€™s no doubt about that.

I showed this to my brother the other day. His response;

ā€œthat was really stupidā€

I thought it was creative and dangerous, so two thumbs up.

stupid, creative and dangerous. Two sides of the same coin.

Same I showed this to my brother and he said it was the most stupid and idiotic thing ever not to mention unsafe in so many ways.

So hey, I thought Iā€™d keep you guys in the loop since this was the first place I shared the video. The video has recently gotten a few thousand views and was actually featured on the internet show ā€œRight this Minuteā€ seen here: http://www.rightthisminute.com/video/catching-arrow

We put it up on Reddit, but that has been the extent of our advertisement so if anyone else knows of any methods of video sharing to get more views, they would be greatly appreciated. But yeah, I just wanted to keep you guys in the loop, I hope all is well with everyone. Keep it real all.

Wow apparently your getting popular

Because I was totally ā€˜Evolvedā€™ from a bacteriumā€¦rightā€¦makes perfect senseā€¦

Letā€™s not get all ā€œReligion vs. Scienceā€ here. That kinda stuff is what gets threads, like this marvelous beauty, locked.

Itā€™s OK. YouTube can always be named as an accessory in any lawsuits.

true

Bump for views :slight_smile:

This was cool. Iā€™m not sure if someone could even get that hurtā€¦seemed that the target shielded his whole bodyā€¦

1 Like

Arrows tend to go through targets like they used. Could have went through and hit him. Or could have hit his feet/lower body or even stomach. Pretty risky.

Sorry, canā€™t hold my tongue.

It actually does.

2 Likes

I laughed, and cheered a little when he caught it! made my day.