Verdicts on Speedaholic Max?

I’m just window shopping around, noticed the Speedaholic Max gets overlooked a lot and was wondering what peoples thoughts of it were? I’ve heard it’s heavy and reluctant feeling, idk, I just wanna see thoughts

Also some tricks. The trickcircles I’ve found using the speedaholic max are uhhh, not great :skull::skull:

1 Like

It’s not speedy but it is very stable . Feels nice o. The string it’s heavy but is still floaty due to the large diameter and the width. I feel like it does everything good , but does not stand out that much in my opinion . It’s a great throw overall . I feel like c3 should be rated higher than it is . Their Yoyos hold up to yoyorecreation well in my opinion .

3 Likes

Also here’s a trick circle with kuba using it .

3 Likes

Don’t know if this counts (trickcircle) but here is a video of leo chan and peter pong doing epic tricks with the speedaholic max.

3 Likes

It’s kinda wild to me that there aren’t vids of people doing their rail combos on it :skull::skull: like bro how you boutta get a yoyo called the speedaholic max then not even try to go fast

1 Like

this doesn’t really contribute anything to what you were asking, but it got me to look up some trick circles with the speedaholic max and this is nice

1 Like