Vault YoYo Case for sale!

NO TRADES

ALL YOYO’s ARE SOLD!!!

For sale

Vault custom yoyo case. Holds 12 yoyo’s. one slot for freehand die. no key for the lock. Has loops on the side for a shoulder strap. $45 shipped

Selling my yoyo collection. All organics and smooth as butter. YoYos are all SOLD

All are mint and spin smooth except the Mark Mont Classic has a few very tiny pin prick dings and scuff that are hard to photograph, and do not affect play at all. All come with the original boxes except the Grail does not have a box. Both Andre Boulay (Owner fo yoyo expert), and Matt Giroux (Team One Drop) are local to me and can vouch for me.

General Yo 5 Star. American splash anodization with box. Mint. From most recent run.
$125 shipped.SOLD!

A-RT Grail. Blue. No box. Mint. $125.00 Shipped.SOLD

A-RT x G2 Life. Purple with box. Mint. $125 shipped. SOLD

One Drop Mark Mont Classic. Silver with box. Has a few very small and superficial pin prick scuff/dings on the edge of one side that do not affect play, and are barley noticeable. Can be seen in the last three photos below. I believe this is from the first run. Plays smooth like butter. $100 Shipped. SOLD

3YO3 Bassline. Blue with box. Mint. 1st run. $100 Shipped. SOLD!

I accept paypal, postal money orders, or cash in person. Located in Western Massachusetts.

ALL YOYOs ARE SOLD

NO TRADES

4 Likes

@BPhilly

1 Like

Was just about to tag @BPhilly :joy::joy:

1 Like

pm’d, gonna buy some tings

1 Like

GRAIL, LIFE, AND MM CLASSIC ARE ALL SOLD!!!

DEAL: Buy The 3YO3 BASSLINE, and GENERAL YO 5 STAR, and the VAULT 12-YOYO-CASE for $225 Shipped! (basically buy the Bassline and the 5 Star, and I’ll throw in the yoyo case for free!)

2 Likes

@BPhilly Baseline

1 Like

Pm’d

1 Like

BASSLINE IS SOLD!

Available…
5 Star is $125 shipped.
Vault 12 yoyo case is $45 shipped.

BUY BOTH THE 5 STAR AND VAULT YOYO CASE TOGETHER FOR $150 SHIPPED!

Hey brother… what did you do to that gen yo five star American? Man… looks like you sat it down in something liquid & it froze? Maybe…?
The marks lineup in each half too! What happened?
Thank you man…

I seriously have no idea what you’re talking about. This is the latest run of the 5 Star from General YO. The color is called “American”, and it is a Splash anodization. I hand picked this one at the yoyo expert headquarters out of all that were available from yoyo expert, and they all look like this. Mine was the first one sold, and I chose this one out of 12 or 14 of them. I tested them all out, and this one, in my opinion, was the most smooth of them all (although they were all smooth, this one stood out to me as being ridiculously smooth with no vibe in the least bit). I did nothing to it. This is how this run looks. When spinning, it looks like a halved yoyo, with one half being purple, and the other being darkish silver or grey. Looks awesome in person.

2 Likes

Something wrong with your screen? It looks like a fine acid wash splash to me.

1 Like

One half is silverish with what looks like a scratch…and the reddish blue half looks like it was hit or flaked maybe?
Sorry… I’m just looking at the same photo?
What…?

It must be the picture…?
Seriously…I love it! if I’m mistaken here…
Cause it looks awesome ( except the things I mentioned)

Yea, those “scratches” are part of the ano. Look at the pics close up.

1 Like

eternalmetal gets it. rockstar, not sure if you’re trolling or you just don’t know what a splash/acid wash anodization looks like. There are no scratches on this yoyo. It is mint.

1 Like

5 STAR IS SOLD TO ETERNALMETAL!

All yoyos are sold. Yoyo case is still available. $45 shipped.

So sorry really… I don’t say this to insult…
I think acid wash or splash sucks imo!
That’s all…

rockstar- I think your opinion on splash and acid wash anodization should be saved for a different thread and left out of my For-Sale thread. Your opinion is irrelevant here, and there is no point in adding it to this thread other than for the sake of trolling.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.