Vancouver Wa/Portland Oregon

But even if it’s just a few of us, we can meet up at the mall. It’s indoors , free,warm. I’d say meet where the majority of the members live is fair. I’m in Vancouver. Let’s get a headcount and shout out our city. See where we stand.

3 Likes

A while back there was a group that would meet at the Art Museum. It was interesting interacting with the local homeless in the Park. I can not imagine such a thing these days.

1 Like

I’m down to drive a few hours I’m in McMinnville

1 Like

NW Portland here!

1 Like

I’m up in Lakewood but I’ll drive anywhere.

1 Like

I trying to find a place. What kind of notice does everybody need if I find something?

2 Likes

A week or two notice would be nice. Any luck finding a place?

I’m in the PNW region… ish… :rofl:

Honestly, I’d like to see a group maybe get together a few times a year to organize WA, OR, ID and western MT… perhaps we could do a meet up in Spokane or some other regional hub?

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Would Portland work for you?

1 Like

We have an Idaho Boise thrower’s group and meetup every other month.

3 Likes

Love it! I travel for work, so I’m down near the Boise area a few times a year.

If there’s a meetup soon HMU and I’ll see if I can make the schedule work out!

3 Likes

Yes. I was just down there last weekend.

1 Like

I might even be able to make Boise happen.

1 Like

What about meeting at one of the mcmenamins? Those are nice big places with different big areas. And old buildings with high ceilings! Plus they have good food and drinks

3 Likes

Let’s make a plan for March. Would you prefer to meet on a Saturday or Sunday?

If anyone wants to join our Boise throws group on Facebook here is the link. We post when meetups are going to happen.

1 Like

Anyone want to meet up on March 12th or 13th?

2 Likes

Where Rob? Im in Vancouver

I was thinking we could meet up at a mcmenamins or something. Like the Kennedy school maybe?

Anyone else have any ideas for places to meet?