Vancouver Wa/Portland Oregon

Any groups or clubs nearby?

1 Like

I’m up in the Tacoma area but I’ll drive down if there is a group or club

1 Like

Damn that’s a drive lol. I’m kinda new up here. Not sure if there are clubs. We’ll see I guess

1 Like

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

1 Like

That’s three of us so far. We should start our own thing if there isn’t already a club or something.

There’s a few of us that get together in Portland, pdx skill toys in Facebook, and a few more that hang out towards Eugene

1 Like

I’m not a Facebook person but if you let me know when and where and I can probably make it down there.
I really want to take a trip to one drop someday too. I read a long time ago that the guys at OD had a Friday night club at a pizza place.

1 Like

They don’t anymore as far as I know, but we do have monthly meet ups, I’ll hit you with details in the morning

2 Likes

Seattle checking in!

1 Like

Do you know of any clubs or gatherings in the Seattle area?

Lonely in Spokane WA checking in. :cry:

1 Like

Are they gonna have the pnr championship this year? We can meet up there.

1 Like

I’m down

1 Like

It got postponed and there isn’t a rescheduled date yet.

1 Like

I’m willing to put together a meet up, have a guy in Portland who can find us a place

2 Likes

I’ll bring a bunch of my wood yo-yos for sale or trade if anyone is interested.

1 Like

Im in. Id prefer Vancouver though. Even if we just meet up at a park or something.

2 Likes

You know I am

1 Like

Ok I’ll work on setting it up soon

1 Like

Vancouver is only good for Washington people. I5 to Vancouver anytime before 2am is a hassle.

This is the problem I have found with meetups. Unless all the people meeting up all live relatively close together; and share the same working hours; and all are of legal drinking age; and it is not too cold for outside meetups; or, we have an indoor place that will accommodate; and we all are vaccinated; it can be hard to coordinate.

Other than that - it is easy to get one going. Let me know if you set up anything close to Beaverton/Hillsboro.

See what I mean? :slight_smile: