Vacation Sale ⚒️🖤

Hey falks! I was hoping to collect some cash to go on vacation with my girlfriend. So here it is, do not hesitate to offer your price and/or correct me if I’m wrong.
I’m also open for trades, here’s some things I’m mainly looking for:
•Any YYR or Japan Technologies or Turning point.
• Clyw (SF)Pariah, Bonfire
You can offer any trade since I’m looking for new feelings.

YOYO List (left to right, top to bottom)

•Iyoyo-2 MIB only thrown couple times, dead smooth, super fun pocket size yoyo 35$
•YYF-Space Cowboy some damage around rings, smooth on string, 8.5/10 smooth on body. Comes with brand new pads. 45$
•CLYW-Compass Snow Cone. Beater but plays surprisingly smooth. 45$OLD
•CLYW BIG dipper. Some love prints, plays smooth. Also comes with brand new pads.
• ??? Dino. Priceless or trade for 1st run Peak.
•CLYW x Unknown- Pickaxe. 2-3 pinpricks that are hard to catch with my camera. No box, dead smooth. I saw someone’s sold it for 350$ on YYE forums but I personally don’t really think the price should be that high so I’m open for offers. ?$
• CLYW- Akita Ash Berry. No box, smooth. 1 small ding that almost impossible to find due to the colorway. 99$OLD
•CLYW- Arctic Circle 2 Ash berry. No box, smooth on string and on body. Kinda hard to sell it because its one of the best monometals made by CL imo. ?$OLD
•CLYW Kayak by Yuuki Spencer. 4-5 not deep marks. Smooth on string. 55$OLD

DM me for detailed pics if you’re interested. Thanks for your time if you made it this far🖤
-Pavel K.

3 Likes

Bump

Bump

What kind of bearing does the dino use

@Spenny93 Large diamond-coated but it’s prolly like 1.7mil yo so it needs to be changed

AC2 sold

Todays offer: Big Dipper+iyoyo2+space Cowboy for 60$ instead of 100$

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.