USPS

Have you guys ever had those moments where the USPS has really annoyed you?

My package was sent out the other day and tracking estimated that it would be here today. Sure enough, this morning the package was out for delivery. The mailman came about an hour ago and started handing me packages. He said he had written down 4 packages for me, but only handed me three. He could not find the other one, which, of course, was the yoyo I’d been tracking for a few days. Now I have to wait until tomorrow, assuming he finds it. I know it’s only one day, but it will take years off my life waiting…and waiting…and waiting.

zorro your old enough to realize none of this will really affect you. if not… grow the heck up.

:smiley:

At this point I don’t get annoyed when a package is days or even a week late .

Heck I have two international packages that won’t even register on the site and have been in the mail for 3 weeks .

Bigger things to worry about like uni classes

I had things not show up for weeks as well as never showing up. Good ole paypal buyer protection is great peace of mind. :slight_smile:

guys, I have the same problem! zorro I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! >:(

Dear USPS,

Please greatly increase your prices, so that you can be more efficient, and not lose millions every year.

Sincerely,

Angry forum-goer who doesn’t realize it costs more than $3.00 to ship a package from New York to California :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. There’s only a third of a billion people in this country who send and receive mail… why did my package arrive two days after its expected delivery date?

Yeah, it costs $6.80.