Using a discount code again

Hey so if ur in contact with a yoyo company for something and they tell u to use this discount code on ur purchase, are you free to use that code whenever? Or was giving me that code implied that I use it on that order but not the next one? It’s only 10% off but morally I don’t feel right using it again if It was only meant for that one order.

The code is very likely usage limited, but you know the answer already

1 Like

Yea I typed the code in at checkout to c if still works and it does. It was just never stated only use it on this order or use it whenever u shop. So I don’t want to assume and be that guy who tries getting over on 10$ off $100 when it wasn’t meant for me to use unlimited times.

I would assume you are supposed to use it over and over. 10% isn’t that much as far as online stores are concerned

I think the answer lies in the scenario that caused them to give you the code. Why did they give you a code?

1 Like

I initially messaged to ask a question and while conversing I mentioned that the product was cheaper someplace else but I was going to buy from them because I wanted to support their company.

1 Like

Hmm since you’re wondering about the intention of the code and not trying to potentially take advantage of a loophole, is there a reason you cant ask the company?

3 Likes

The last time I had to email them with a question it took a few days before I got a response. I was hoping to place the order tonite. Plus the last time I contacted them it was over a beginner throw I got that would not sleep unless I backed it off half-full turn. They sent a replacement and that one was even worse. So the last messages I got the feeling they were over th me situation just as much as I was. I only wanted it for my niece so it wasn’t much of a loss to move on. But I felt like I was a giant pain and told myself I wasn’t gonna bother them again.

I think most companies would welcome questions from repeat customers.

3 Likes

I sent them a message about it. My last order from them was a couple hundred dollars and I didn’t use the code. So it’ll b nice to know going forward. I’ll just use some restraint and hold off on ordering it tonite. That’s the hardest part tho

Quick response and I’m good to use the code. My moral dilemma was solved the way that should have been obvious to me to begin with.

3 Likes