Duncan 25% discount code email

I received an email from Duncan today that offers a 25% discount code for my loyalty as a customer. However, when I tried to use the code at checkout as stated in the email, I received a “code not recognized” error.

Is this the long awaited discount after Yoyo day last June?

6 Likes

Thats what i asked myself too! Maybe @bjardin can shed some light into this.

4 Likes

April Fools I guess :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Ha ha ha ha

3 Likes

Hi.

This is email is for the the customers who purchased during the yo-yo day campaign that are opt-in for emails.

It’s not public.

It’s also a one-time/exclusive coupon code per person.

1 Like

My code didn’t work. :frowning:

2 Likes

@fos1 Send me your email! Thanks. I think it’s connected to the email you used to purchase during YYD.

Bryan@yo-yo.com

3 Likes

I guess it is! Mine didn’t work either.

3 Likes

Yeah me too…… mine didn’t work either man…

3 Likes

I forwarded my email.

Thank you for your help,
Jeff

Oooh, how fun. This year don’t even have to wait until May for the annual Duncan ****show to begin.

6 Likes

I received a correction email from Duncan. The discount code now works.

I have a new Freehand 1 Al on the way. Yay!

Thank you Duncan

2 Likes

If someone doesn’t need there code I have a $15 articulated return tops gift code to trade for it. DM me

1 Like

From what @bjardin posted it seems the code could be linked to the person’s email they used during 2021’s Yo-Yo Day Sale, so fair warning if you find someone to trade you there might be some extra steps to get it working.

1 Like

Dm brother… hope you can get something niccce!

3 Likes

After the code was fixed last week, I ordered a Freehand 1 Aluminum with the small bearing. It has already arrived in Texas. Very good service!

The yoyo is beautiful and well made. It was not as responsive as I expected so I added a small drop of lube and it is now working just as I like.

Well done Duncan!

PS. I have been throwing Duncans since the late 50s. Until the late 90s, I thought it was the only yoyo company. I am so glad they are still around!!!

7 Likes