Use proper capitalization and punctuation please!

i no use capitilazation speeling or grammerd. i no like 2 used its. ;D ;D ;D

I do not use the rules of spelling, capitalization, or any other grammar rule. I do not like to use it, I say.

FIXED, as Samad would say.

Haha, you rhymed. ;D

This is a must read for every one of the new members.

I don’t get why that’s a Samad thing…

Were you saying it is 100% neccesary or saying that I shouldn’t have posted this due to it being on the forum rules?
Just wondering.

I was saying that it is necessary.

Ok, thanks. :smiley:

I realy have too work on this. tee hee! ;D

Practice, you will get it eventually, I have started typing faster while doing this “automaticly”, like it’s a must-do. :stuck_out_tongue:

You do know that you spelled capitalization wrong on the title, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha. That’s why I didn’t put spelling on the original post, and I will not put it on now. As some people don’t speak english naturally, but a different language.
Anyways, fixed.

Spelling is easier then grammar for those with English as their secondary or third language, FYI. Also why not PM a mod and ask them to reinforce the rules or add to the sticky If you are a mod, then disregard this, but its very offtopic and could have went in a sticky we have all read.

???

^Hard to read, haha. Seriously though, it’s actually part of the forum rules here. When you’re playing a forum game, it’s not a big deal. When you are contributing and helping others, following these rules helps. Especially considering you are 32, maybe keep our posts on this site as mature and informative as possible. We are all here for the same reason, so why not make it easy for everyone to understand what you are trying to say.

Really needed this post. A lot of people seem to just write on. One should think through both the post and the spelling/grammar. Especially when posting in a forum. The chat room is something else.

Addment: I am Norwegian so I have a good excuse for bad grammar.

i’m not an egomaniac, but i feel my perspective is valuable. i don’t feel that my decision not to capitalize really makes things that much harder, but if it takes a modicum of extra energy to take in what i’m trying to say, i’m ok with that. if i commit to putting down a thought, then i think it’s worth it.

i recognize that it’s a part of the rules; one that i guess i will elect not to follow. i feel that said rule is about being clear and intelligible, and i think my posts are. if andré (who is a dear friend for whom i have great respect) disagrees and must ask me to leave, i’ll abide by his decision. however, i don’t feel that my posts are difficult to interpret, having sufficed without issue on 5 other yo-yo boards for the past several years, and i’m not inclined to change the way i prefer to write.

I edited the post. I really don’t want to hear excuses for not typing in correct English. People from other countries have an excuse as English may not be their main language, but people from the United States shouldn’t have an excuse. If you are going to type with incorrect English then do so, but remember, it is still a forum rule that you are choosing to break.

you’re being serious there? really???
and my not capitalizing is an issue???

It really doesn’t work when you are typing with some incorrect grammar, too…

What part of that was incorrect?