Upstate South Carolina Throwers

I apologise I wasn’t able to come. Honestly I’m going through a lot right now and unfortunately it’s looking like I’m not able to take any time off anymore due to upcoming hardships. I’ll try and check back in when I have the chance.

2 Likes

That’s a bummer man, we missed your energy but I totally get it. Real life happens. Is there any day of the week that is better for you than thursdays?

2 Likes

No thats okay, for now I’d recommend focusing on what works best for you and Nathan and the rest of the club. I really appreciate it, thank you for the team spirit

1 Like

Sorry I couldn’t make it. I started school a couple weeks ago and need to get in the groove :blush:

1 Like

If anyone wants to meet up again sometime November or December I should be able to make it. Id just need to know what day.

1 Like

same here my mom said I might be able to make it to the next one

January? I’m still juggling some things but I’m ready for another trick circle for sure. Something I didn’t realize last time- we keep trying to book indoor locations and special scenic spots, why don’t we just all get to the far end of a Big Lots parking lot or something? There’s tons of dead businesses with huge parking lots around, I’m sure if I went in and spent 20$ and explained what’s up to a manager or something we’d be fine.

2 Likes

I personally would rather be inside, but meeting up in January sounds good.

1 Like

Just saw this, heck yeah that’s the spirit! You should pick a day

1 Like

Hey idk how far some of you are but we have a monthly club N.C. yoyo chuckers that meets up monthly in hickory NC if anyone would want to drive a lil ways your always welcome we have it at a library in hickory on me if you’d want more info!!

2 Likes

Could be cool but we have enough trouble just organizing in our own area here really :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ok :mask: all global issues aside!!!
I am open to host/help with another group meeting in the near future if anyone is interested!! Post now with your availability, me personally I can move things around to adjust to the rest of the group.

I hope you are all doing well, if you have ANY QUESTIONS for me whatsoever do not hesitate :blush: peace and hopefully see y’all soon :v:

Hi everyone, it’s been a while. How’s everyone doing? I was hoping to create a dialog on the groups thoughts on attempting to reestablish a meet up. With everything that has happened it may be easier said than done. However, i figure we could feel each other out as to where everyone stands on doing a outdoor meet? :man_shrugging::yo-yo:

Thanks and take care!

1 Like

Im still around!

Earlier I mentioned a chat room, what if I started a Discord channel for us? We could have a general chat/audio channel, trick help channel, meetup/announcement channel ?
Let me know yalls thoughts and ill start it right away!

I actually just got a cast off my right arm so I’m really happy to be throwing again after the break!!

I would be down for that. My biggest problem with communicating on here is that I barely check in. I mean i took me 6 days to see this post. So another platform used to stay in touch is definitely welcomed.

And it is done!
Come on in yall!

It’s actually offline now it was staying vacant, maybe can give it another shot at another time

Well, with apparently just the two of us using it. That was bound to happen lol. Man this group had some traction early on. Hoping it will pick back up again. Unfortunately. I never made it to any meet up. So I’m really itching to have one

Yeah, oh well maybe things can pick back up in the future, for now I think we’re still the one upstate sc thread up lol