Updn : by andrew bergen

hi all!

i have a new yoyo company, and a new yoyo!

I have been yo-yoing for 19 years, and finally figured out what I want to do in the yoyo world.

updn’s mission statement is to “make yoyo dumber”. Or in other words, less serious, more fun.

the first yoyo is called the orange - it is approximately the size and shape of a large orange.

More info for release date coming soon, and I’ll be answering all questions throughout the week.

you can find us at updnyoyo.com or updn (@updnyoyo) • Instagram photos and videos

60 Likes

Someone let me try one at worlds its really fun!

6 Likes

Looks fun and I love the make YoYo dumber idea.

7 Likes

This looks awesome, it’s giving me Atmos Pomelo energy, which is a super fun yoyo so I am excited for this.

4 Likes

This looks awesome! Any idea on a price yet?

4 Likes

Looks great Bergy

5 Likes

Can confirm this yoyo is super fun! Hah! I seen this across the room and b lined my way straight to it! Hah! It’s ridiculous and amazing! Thanks for letting me try it at worlds! I really like the goal of the company and congrats on finding out what you wanna do with Yoyo.

6 Likes

Absolutely love this yoyo, got to try it at worlds quite a bit and it’s lots of fun to play with.

8 Likes

If it’s a silly toy, I’ll do silly tricks with it.

Is Stu bringing some back from Werrlds? I can hang round the airport til he arrives :laughing:

6 Likes

Stu didn’t go to Werrlds :cry:

But we do love us some oranges down-under!! So keen to try thing throw!!

4 Likes

If it plays anything like the Sasquatch ‘22, I’m interested.

1 Like

Looks cool! I’m curious what specs and also will it be only available in orange color?

2 Likes

I’m very down for this.

2 Likes

Very cool. I love big yo-yos. I picked up the c3 Mega crash and the Duncan metal drifter XL. Both really fun yo-yos. They seem to find no matter how fast they are spinning from all the torque.

4 Likes

Let’s chat and get your company and new throw listed on The Yoyo Archive!

4 Likes

Loved watching you throw that big dumb yoyo during stargazing night! Some of the best dumb tricks ever seen. Walk the dawg, lol!

2 Likes

Looks amazing! Reminds me of my Koi XL. Would love to purchase one, one day!

2 Likes

KYO has an Outstanding database of yo-yo functionality right behind his eyes. Over the last few decades, Kyle Weems has immersed his focus on understanding what does and what doesn’t work when designing yo-yos. Being well versed in yoyo physics and a pretty darn good player, he knows when a yoyo is good and he knows when a yoyo falls short.
KYO has built yo-yos from start to finish and his results easily prove he did his homework over the years.

To me…… that means at the very least, if KYO likes the Bergen yoyo, it is a very good yoyo.

Congrats to Andrew… He is an amazingly good trick machine…

5 Likes

Sometimes the perfect picture opportunity just presents itself. This was a super fun yoyo to play with.

12 Likes

This yo-yo is such a blast to play with! It’s going to be amazing for performances! It’s really mind blowing how easy it is to control despite its size. Mad respect for trying something different and new with this one @Bergy!

11 Likes