Upcoming organics?

I’ve been in trying to get my hands on a solid organic lately with no success. Seems like all the popular ones come and go before I even see them.

Are there any major organic releases coming up soon that I should start setting aside pennies for? I’d like to be able to jump on a release, but yoyo news is sparse and hard for me to follow.

4 Likes

Pick up a DNA before they are gone YoYoFactory DNA and Neo Genesis new colors!

6 Likes

There’s the Duncan MayheM too.

9 Likes

New, and old, colors coming for the Markmont Classic.

That DNA looks really nice too! If funds were better I would’ve bought one by now :smiley:

8 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions! Any idea when those new MMC’s hit?

1 Like

Parlay

5 Likes

Any ideas on what colors? More specifically…any idea if they’ll be making green?

I’m planning on picking up a Mayhem as my next purchase (they’re on sale elsewhere for about $50)…but I’d LOVE to pick up a Markmont Classic!

2 Likes

From the photos on their flickr page looks like black, purple, teal, a fade and a splash. But they may be going to Markmont’s page. Not sure as Mark said he’d have some to sell soon.

3 Likes

Oooo! Purple and teal!

I wonder if it’s okay for me to share their photos here?
These are taken from their Flickr.
That black and purple would make for 1 hell of a half-swap!

47851911321_e66a28e2da_o

7 Likes

I’ve been sleeping on parlays for sure. Need to give this some attention.

1 Like

9 Likes

Yes, yes you do.

1 Like

Also the Sudo is around (7075 Parlay) cc @somniculto

3 Likes

Oh man. That red/grey half swap would be real bad. So many new options to consider here. Thanks y’all.

Despite all of the suggestions here I ended up ordering an icarus in pink (very neon-cyberpunk imo). All of the recommendations lead me here though so I appreciate it. Can’t wait to get this beauty!

6 Likes

Ive recently been in the same boat (no true organic metals) and my initiate yoyo was the Retic Boa. Loved it so much that I jumped on the Duncan Mayhem. Both are really great yoyos with their own feel. I understand why people like the organics so much now.

The Icarus looks like an awesome yoyo. You are tempting me with the pink/green. I have to hold out till after the Ti-Vayder release though, since I know that is gonna cost me quite a bit.

4 Likes

I’ve never owned a true organic. Even in the 90’s I was using x-brains and bumblebees. I was stuck hard between the sudo/parlay and mmc, until I saw the Icarus. The new colorways didn’t even interest me. But the pink on green is so slick.

4 Likes

Dude, parlay is :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Love me my Overture personally.

3 Likes