Considering a new yoyo

My bday is coming up and want to get another yoyo. currently I have;
YYF shutter
Magicyo Z01 focus
Fallen Angel
the sage responsive

I am considering an organic- I keep looking at the markmont classic (any other organic suggestions)

• or maybe the new iceberg 2.0
  • or the iyoyo frozen?

any suggestions or thoughts?

3 Likes

Mike Monty Memento. My favorite organic.

7 Likes

If you are looking to purchase new the Koi, the Sistine and Parlay are currently available and any of the three options would serve you well for a first organic! As for the mentioned hybrids, I have no experience with either so sadly I’m not help there.

2 Likes

:point_up_2:This or Nitro or Gauntlet

Honorable mention to Recess Joyride

3 Likes

I second the Memento or the Koi.

Also, Mk1 is releasing the Contact just today.

3 Likes

Organics are great. There are enough good ones around that you’ve got options. I suspect you won’t go wrong with the markmont though. That is a solid and popular choice.

2 Likes

I am leaning towards the markmont classic because I kinda like the side effects. I think it looks cool haha. but I also like the step right before the response pads. is there any other yoyo that has those?
but id rather have a 7075 than side effects.

1 Like

The RCS Convoy has a response bump, and is 7075. It’s one of my favorites, actually, I wish I’d thought of it earlier.

1 Like

Price range?

1 Like

Not sure if this was to me or the OP, but just to avoid risking being rude:

The Convoy’s $65

2 Likes

is there a type of yoyo I should consider instead? I want to kind of round out my collection a little more. maybe an oversized organic? idk I’m so indecisive

1 Like

I second the memento comment, great hybrid organic and you can pick up a b grade for a steal.

2 Likes

Hybrid in what way? Meaning it is not 100% organic?

2 Likes

I don’t feel like it’s a Traditional O has a bit more curvature to it

3 Likes

yea it looks great! the purple is pretty

after researching a bit more, I see the batsquash looks cool. but they make a 7075 version of the MMC. I guess thats my first real yoyo I’m on the hunt for

2 Likes

Why not get a Markmont Magnum Opus and you can have both??? Legendary Terrarian is 7075 with side effects too.

2 Likes

Side Effects themselves are also machined form 7075 AL.

2 Likes

My favorite out of all the organics I’ve played recently is the Koi. It’s a great price, really well made. Plays amazing
If you want something more slim then either a topyo origin or get a freehand 1 al

1 Like

Buy what just sings to your soul. That’s how I do it. You’ll know when it’s right. Just saying.

2 Likes