Up for sale is a B-GRADE Titaniam Japan Edition Bowl Ti - Rose Gold

I must point out that this is a B-Grade/second Grade YoYo.

It seems this YoYo was used as an engraving tester. It has multiple “BOWL” logos etched in the cups. It also has several noticeable discoloration marks on the body, the worst is shown in the photo.

The YoYo Plays amazing! I felt no vibe or wobble. I have other bowls to compare it to and I would say it plays just as nice as the production releases.

I put it on my digital scale, came in at 63 grams with no string.

It comes as pictured, just the YoYo, no original packaging, or additional swag.

Imgur

Please feel free to ask me anything about the YoYo. I prefer to sell in the USA only.

A few other YoYos for sale, not trading, USA only, PM your offers if your interested.

Left to right top row, MagicYoYo Carpfin NIB Gold/Burgundy NIB, AceYo Mercy 3.0 Grey.Black NIB, AceYo Mercy 3.0 Baby Blue NIB

Bottom row, AceYo Mercy 3.0 Silver NIB, AceYo Mercy 3.0 Teal NIB, AceYo Mercy 3.0 Gold NIB

Imgur

Imgur

8 Likes

Wow these are great photos :smile:

3 Likes

@twitch77

1 Like

For real, those are amazing photos!

2 Likes

Shawn is a pretty amazing photographer (especially yoyo photographer). You should check out his instagram, which I believe is the same as his user name here…

3 Likes

The Green G2 life is gone!

2 Likes

that was hott

2 Likes

I also have other colors of the Aurora, some unreleased colors as well.

If you buy from me I can promise it will not arrive by Christmas.

1 Like

G2 Silver/Raw life Gone!

1 Like

A few beauties for grabs.

1 Like

Pretty sure the Carpfin isn’t a bimetal. I think it just has “bimetal styling” lol

Edit: still a great jo tho.

3 Likes

Yeah it is bimetal styling, glad someone said it

2 Likes

Them Mercy 3.0 and the Non-Bimetal Carpfin are still avail.

2 Likes

Carpfin plays very well, I have one.

3 Likes

Accepting offers on this JP RoseGold Bowl

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.