FS: Leviathan, Supernova, Dark Sonic, Entheos, Catalyst, Loop 720's, RB, etc.

FS only!

Loop 720’s:
Play great! (for the pair) $25shipped

Dark Sonic:
Mint, one of the smoothest yoyos I own. OFFER.

MiniStar (1 of 1)
DXL Edition, and it’s anodized like a 1st run 5 Star. Very rare. 1 of 1. I bought this a long time ago at the DXL Yoyo Contest. $55shipped
SOLD

Hatrick (1 of 1)
This is SUPER rare. Great collectors item. As you see in the photo, it has a miniture scull with a top hat. This was the very first prototype engraving for the BA edition General-Yos. Mint. $120shipped
SOLD

Leviathan 1
Great yoyo. Near mint. Vibes pretty bad, but still very playable. $85shipped

Hatrick (1 of 4?)
I think it’s a 1 of 4 colorway. Half yellow half grey. It’s a very rare yoyo. Near mint. Smoothest yoyo I own. $100shipped
SOLD

Aero Yo “RB”
This is a great yoyo. Near mint. Comes with the super cool can container it came with! $80shipped

MIB EYYC Supernova (Made in the USA)
Mint in box. Never opened. My neighbor down the street bought this off of YYE (they go for $115 here on YYE), and I told him I’d just give him a yoyo. So now he doesn’t want it haha. But he already bought this, so I’m selling it for him. $100shipped

PICS OF THESE COMING SOON
-MIB Catalyst, Augie edition.
-Entheos, near mint, B grade. $50

PM me. Thank you!

-James Reed

Someone bought the General-Yo’s. Bump.

I want the supernova. What’s your preferred payment method?

Paypal. :slight_smile: I’ll message you.

Bump!

BTW… I’m leaving to camp today with my church at 3. Soo… Yeah. I doubt I’ll have reception up in the mountains, so I probably won’t be able to get back to you guys. But I’ll be back on the 3rd I believe. Thanks!

$20 for both “LOOP 720’s”?

$25 for both

Here’s the Entheos.

EDIT: really sorry… I forgot that I already bumped today…