Unprld elevation thoughts and yoyo glove help

so im thinking of picking up an elevation and it seems like an awesome throw from what i can tell !! and i never had an unprld throw before so im a bit curious to hear about what your thoughts are on it.

i also need some help on some glove choice’s. a nice pair of gloves would really help me out especially during intense practice. (1) im looking for gloves that don’t have a cut on one side and expose two fingers. im not really a fan of those. (2) i would like some here on yye (preferably) and i found either (A) something gloves or (B) yye new feeling nylon gloves. any recommendations would be appreciated thanks everyone :grin:

2 Likes

Depends on hand size. The something gloves run a bit small(even the large), so if you have larger hands I would go with the new feel gloves. They’re much stretchier.

1 Like

Elevation is a great yo-yo it does everything well. I highly recommend it . It also has a comfy feel in the hand .

6 Likes

Yes, it is super comfy. :+1:

3 Likes

Elevation is very nice (as is everything I’ve tried from Unparalleled: Coglite, Recognition, Flashback and Abduction).

3 Likes

Tbh i use magic yoyo gloves and they work fine :laughing:

1 Like

I never use gloves, but lately I’ve been getting string burns trying to do Eli Hops with some rough bulk string.

Funny, I just posted about the Elevation yesterday :grin:. I love it. At first, it seemed heavy and clunky, but I loved the gold that I got. It was perfectly fine and super stable. Now that I’ve gotten a couple of others and went away from it for a little while, coming back to it really woke it up. No idea why, but it feels just right, not heavy. It’s easily one of my favorites and is sitting in my living room now for when I have a moment to throw. Perhaps my highest praise for it and a solid data point for you, I saw one in black and considered buying it. It’s good enough to have two.

2 Likes