undersized yoyo question

I have a DM2 and Protostar ( I’m pretty sure they are regular sized)
I was wondering if my next yoyo should be undersized since I only have full sized yoyos.
Do some people just not like undersized

What are some of the pros & cons of having an undersized yoyo versus a full sized yoyo

Thanks for your help

Size.

Smaller can go through holes faster, be better for complex tricks, but on the flip side, the larger ones are easier to land, catch.

Smaller throws, in my experience, tend to tilt a bit faster than regular sized ones. Smaller yo-yos are harder to land tricks on, but they improve said tricks with your regular sized yo-yos.

Normal to oversize yoyos are generally more stable(less prone to tilting) then undersized yoyos

Portability? Like… say the M1 is way easier to carry than a bigyo?

An undersize yoyo makes learning tricks like chopsticks easier, but when/if you switch back to a normal size yoyo you may have to readjust. Also as stated an undersize yoyo tilts faster then a bigger yoyo

easier to maneuver through tech tricks

undersize yoyo’s tend to grind very differently the normal-oversize yoyo’s but not in a bad way. Like when you do an IRG the smaller yoyo’s when curl in faster than oversized ones, and they start to tilt quicker on finger grinds in my experience.