Undersized Organic Rally?

Stay alive!

I also personally would love a plastic cascade. That would be something that I would be interested in (rally didn’t interest me much, the high diameter steered me away).

So does like seven people make one drop consider it?

:-\

Ok, let’s get this think tank sorted out.

A smaller Rally… But organic shape… And not as wide… And fitted with side effects… With either thicker halves, at the core areas, or aluminum hubs to support effects…

So, you guys want a Yoyo that is smaller in diameter. Narrower in width. Shaped kinda different. Change the moment of inertia factor by altering the weight distribution with side effects and core reinforcements.

And since One Drop already spend 3 years developing the Rally to the release stage, just listening to some random thoughts, should allow them to Whip up another plastic Yoyo, in pretty quick order.

And you want to call this completely different Yoyo, a Rally?

Gentlemen, single file line, please. I will go get the Oxygen bottle, Lol

1 Like

A. I think this thread developed into a plastic based off the cascade

B. The side effect thing was an idea. Then they were told told it wouldn’t work.

C. The rims would have to be thicker than what’s on the cascade or it’ll break so they need to be thicker.

D. We addressed the name thing in the first page the title just wasn’t changed.

Look at Landon’s yoyos.

There are lots of things we can do to the Rally to make it an entirely different yo-yo. From lighter rings, to even heavier rings. We could also redesign the hub. Even machine more or less of the plastic off to give it a new shape. Everything you guys have brought up has been discussed at One Drop. There’s only so much we can do right now, while at the same time maintain production of other beloved companies yo-yos/return tops and ours.

We greatly appreciate everyone’s love and support! We’re checking the boards/social media outlets daily to see what the community is saying and doing our best to keep up to date with everyone! It’s one heck of a job and you guys are the ones keeping us going!

It’s only 5 months into the year and I’m personally excited for the next 7 months.

2 Likes

Markmont 3 please.

Didn’t you hear? Prototyping stage has been completed!

1 Like

Guess I missed that one.

Showing my Rally love by buying a 2nd Rally.

Now I need to get 2 of whatever smaller plastic you guys come out with!

The One Drop crew are design experts, I want them to make whatever they feel is the BEST organic plastic. I will be happy with it no matter how they do it. I have strong faith in my favorite brand that they can execute this project well.