Undersized Organic Rally?

have the design based on the cascade instead of the code 2

1 Like

The Cascade is too good! Definitely one of my top throws.

1 Like

A plastic cascade is the greatest idea ever. They would sell like hot cakesā€¦

1 Like

I approve of this idea, +1

Plascade lol

1 Like

OHMYGOSHSOPERFECT

So like a plastic cascade with rings and the rally hub thingy?

Thanks! Iā€™ve thought about it for awhile but thought others would think negative of it. Man, Iā€™m glad I thought of talking about it in this thread!

Rally construction in the Cascade shape. Sounds good to me. :slight_smile: I would be happy with any organic undersize plastic that has a 10 Ball and Flow Groove response. The Cascade is on my want list and a plastic would be awesome to go with it!

Sounds interesting. +2

(Also nice avatar 8))

+3

(I like yours)

Instead of the rally hub it should have side effects

Everyone would go crazy
(I know I would!)

Paul said the yoyo would eventually crack.

I wish thoā€¦

The side effects need a little bit dished out for the rubber o-ring. In plastic that area would be a stress point for cracking. The solution of course is to have Side Effects and Rally Effects. :wink:

+4

Considering how much I LOVE my rally this would prolly end up being my favorite yoyo ever.

Aluminium side effect hub?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. You are so smart my friend!!!

Plascade cannot happen. Look at the rims. Now letā€™s all remember the issue with the trigger.

they donā€™t have to do the exact same design as the cascade. They can do what they did with the rally. Mainly base the shape off another yoyo and design the rest for plastic use.

I donā€™t really think they need them to incorporate side effects the normal rally hub is fine.

Itā€™s called making the rims thicker?

Agreed. This would, or should, solve that problem. I think this is a great idea and am glad that a lot of you agree with it. A rally/cascade-like combo would be incredible and would sell like hot cakes! Since they already know the process of making the rally, I would think k that this wouldnā€™t be too hard of a concept to mock up. Paul or anyone there at onedrop, please let me know what you think!