Under 1 Year YoYo Battle Rules, Deadlines, and... Yea.. That kinda stuff..

I didn’t say that ::slight_smile:

It was implied

I’m just gonna say I like his style better :wink:

anyways… I ONLY GOT 5 VIDEOS, STOP PROCRASTINATING AND GET EM IN!!!

Yeah, I think everyone does :wink:
That video was on the fast side for me.

I can’t film until it starts to get dark cause my string doesn’t show in the video. And then I need to edit as much as I can before midnight. Andy don’t kill me ::slight_smile:

I still only have 5 videos…

I’ll try and get one in, haven’t even started recording yet lol

6 videos  :stuck_out_tongue: I’m gonna extend the deadline to the end of Monday, INSTINCT YOU SAID YOU WOULD HAVE YOURS ALREADY, WHERE IS IT??? So… yea… Monday… GET EM IN!!!

Oh, and one more thing. Since I get to see all of your videos ahead of time I thought it would be fair if you guys saw mine ahead of time too, so here it is  :smiley:

It’s not perfect but I didn’t want to do anymore takes haha, and it’s a little hard to see the string but oh well  :stuck_out_tongue:

Anybody working on their vid?

Hey I can do it if u delay one more week.

Got a routine down just don’t have time to film due to the whole moving thing.

I don’t think it’s fair for everyone else to put this whole thing off a whole week just for you.

You have until the end of tomorrow…

Last day to get your videos in! 2 people have confirmed that they will unable to turn in their vids

can I remake my video?

yup

Anyone? I’m putting he poll up tomorrow…

Editing video now. That no edit rule killed me T.T

Dang… I got the poll up and getting the videos and now I can’t find hippos vid >:( I think I lost it because of the forum rollback… I’ll have to wait for him to get online to send it to me again :stuck_out_tongue:

check his acount

It’s unlisted, he told me.