Unboxing and review of A&A strings

@IMArocketman

10 Likes

This is Aaron, one of the "A"s in A&A… Thanks for the review, Owen! I really appreciate it. We are going to be launching the business in the next couple months, just waiting on a couple pieces of equipment that will let us make the strings faster.

We are looking for more feedback, so if you’d like some strings to try, DM me here. We will also be offering free sample strings to anyone who wants them once we get the equipment mentioned above.

I think the most exciting thing, besides the strings themselves, is how we plan to distribute/sell them. Can’t say too much as we are still ironing out the details, but we think it’ll be something new and different.

9 Likes

Ive been using these strings for roughly a month now. I agree with much of what is said in the review.

-The colors are amazing! They even made a special one to match my confetti cannon pickaxe. It matches the yoyo flawlessly!

-They are nice and whippy. Not crazy whippy like some of the nylons i use, but a good fast pace.

-They hold tension really well.

-I have minimal wear with hours of play on them.

-they are very comfortable to use. The length is perfect out of box and they are a nice texture, slightly on the softer side.

Truly great work man! You have a customer/supporter right here!

6 Likes

I’m glad that these are making their rounds and getting positive feedback. For what it’s worth, I’ll also chime in and say that I was very impressed with the strings I received to check out. I understand that they have fine-tuned the formulas since, but the three kinds I received - polys, poly-nylon blends, and nylons - all felt and played well. They checked all of the boxes in what I look for in boutique strings, and that boils down to comfort, quality, and longevity.

5 Likes

Reading and watching these reviews they look like a great product, can’t wait for them to be available

3 Likes