Unboxing and Review Duncan FreehandAL 2020

It’s my First unboxing video(go easy on me😉)

12 Likes

Well I’m a big fan of yours and thought this was great! :smiley: Glad it got to you man!!

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of the NextGen either…was pretty disappointed with the thing.
I’ve had no interest in picking up a FH Pro figuring I wouldn’t like it either…but after watching this the pro is now on my wish list!

2 Likes

Oh!
And also happy 420 4:21 bro!! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I tried to add Duncan performance rings to an FH Pro and only succeeded in making it vibe like crazy. Had to toss it because the rings would not come out without breaking the yoyo. Such a waste.

2 Likes

Ouch. I’m sorry to hear that, but thanks for taking one for the team! I put the rings in a freehand resonsive I started with and kept upgrading. Hadn’t tried taking the rings out though.

1 Like

I’m glad to have my glow next gen but it’s not the best performing throw. The responsive and pro I have multiple models of. It’s a classic, reliable throw, and it can really take a beating. Duncans parent company specializes in plastics😎.

1 Like

And here’s my first ever review:

7 Likes

Loved both the unboxing and the review.
TaW gang looking Fly~!

3 Likes

dude this is really good for a first unboxing, talking in fornt of a camera is so akward

4 Likes

Thanks guys! I appreciate y’alls words. I’m relatively satisfied with it, considering I decided to do it on the way home from work. 1 shot/take on both and fairly impromptu. I’ve got a fair idea of what/how I’d improve on these in the future.:sunglasses:

3 Likes