Unbalanced

So I know its normal for yoyos to lean a little lift or right. But this one I just got seems to be a little extreme. It is causing vibs and wobble. I know a common problem is a bad throw, but I don’t have this issue with my lyn fury or m1. So I was wondering if there is something I can do to fix this.

different yoyos need to be thrown different ways. just work on your throw with that yoyo, the asteroid isn’t as stable as the Lyn/M1, so it will be harder. If you don’t believe me, throw a trapeze, and use the strings to correct the tilt. after that, just let the yoyo hang in a break away. if it starts to tilt again after correcting it, then ya, the yoyo could be messed up.

Thanks that seemed to help I guess I will have to adjust to it.

(SlimJoe) #4

I got used to mine pretty quick. It’s a dope yoyo, but it does take time to adjust, esp. with those crap pads lol

What do you mean pads it comes with flow able silicon preinstalled in it.

(SlimJoe) #6

Did you buy it? If so, it comes with pads. Silicone pads.

They suck lol

No it doesn’t.

I have an asteroid too. I think it might be the extreme shape that is throwing you off. It takes a little bit to get used to. If it’s already been a while there might be something wrong with the yoyo. Mine has vibe but on certain throws if gets really vibey