TWO New Releases from ILYY - NOCTU and BLACK BELT!

I don‘t see any benefit in doing so.
It is not supporting the German economy either.

4 Likes

Some of the same reasons I believe alot of people look up to shops like Onedrop

2 Likes

I phrased my question poorly. I asked when the change was made when I meant to ask, “What year and model(s) were the last Made in Germany ILYY yo-yos?”

Thanks.

2 Likes

One drop is the best! I don’t get how CLyW still charges so much when they switched to China. Never tried a ILYY

1 Like

We had to look for alternative shops when we were prototyping the DR3I, because of the crazy complex design.

1 Like

Mmmmmm…chocolate.

I’m not even sure if I’ll like this. The design isn’t like anything I’ve tried though so I felt inclined to pick one up. I liked reading the backstory information on the piece too.

5 Likes

Same here. I waffled a lot on this, but I couldn’t pass it up, I have nothing else quite like this.

In the end, the colourway and name pushed me over the edge. Can’t pass up chocolate!

2 Likes

20210206_210739

4 Likes

Will there be more batches made?

If there is demand, yes.
For the next releases, we will focus on other models, though.

9 Likes

I really like the latest noctu. (I never played any others) but I got pulled into the latest shockolade drop on yye due to the specs. Snapstarting it was something my finger had to toughen up to, but the yoyo itself plays really well. It is also simply just nice to hold and mess with in my pocket.

Is the E1ns something you guys are done with? I’m sure that’s something people would love to see happen again.

2 Likes

The E1NS will come back this year.
Just like the Noctu, it will return with its OG specs from 2007.

14 Likes

Cannot wait!!

while we’re asking about old throws, what about a wasabi/mary re-run? :eyes:
(not sure if they have been re-run lately though)

ILYY keeps a fully detailed list of throw specs, and release dates on their own website. Idk if it’s against YYE rules to link that, but you can find it there.

Last runs for Wasabi and Mary were 2009 it seems.

1 Like

There won‘t be any Wasabi reruns.
The Wasabi evolved into the Torino and then into the Abyss.

As for the Mary, not sure. But I think Frank is more likely to pick the Lio for a rerun.

6 Likes

Lio would be a great Rerun

1 Like

Yes - more Lio!

1 Like

Admittedly, it’s a long shot, but it would be nice to see run #3 of the Trvth. Please. Missed out on the previous releases of that one entirely.

Rick

2 Likes

Any plans on doing something new? Or just rerunning existing designs?

1 Like