trust me it's worth a look

Hey guys need some money for car insurance and rent so yah prefer paypal for payments also add 5 dollars for shipping with in the US
mint red with black acid spyy addiction, I don’t really see this color on the bst when these show up but here it is. -70 obo

next up is a very underrated yoyo the dif e yo mint Juggernaut.- offer

next is a a very cool throw I got at Cal states it is a Jason wong Anod string theory Bandit ( from what I can see it is mint I can’t see any scratches or marks of any kind on it) - offer

next is a really cool one it is the new Chico spin top that was sold at Cal states for 100 dollars , it is the same as the day I got it and will go for - 80 shipped

next up is a really cool throw the yoyo officer Dasher this is a really fun throw it has some small dings but nothing to bad- 60 obo

and next we got a more rare hard to get yoyo in this color it is OD 54 but this is a color that was not released, it was done by pioneer anodizing and it looks inedible it also has some small dings that are not to bad.- 75 without rsm

spyy pro it is red and pink acid wash. 1 small flat spot- offer.

Mint clyw iron man wooly marmomt-gone

Jason wong ano poitron it has one small ding under the ano and some vibe that can probably be tuned out but this is a really rare throw I got from jason and I value it at least 200.

Mint rec rev Freq wave for trade

stare grade Dynamo with a light vibe.

rebel Macrosm it has marks around the rims but is still a solid player. 80 obo

also if u want I can email you more pics or txt them to you.

How much exactly do you want for the Juggy

How much for the wooly marmot?

sv vfgfgfs

how much exactly for the sppy pro ???