TRT - Turner Return Tops - New Release Soon!

Mine should deliver today!

4 Likes

I finally ordered a buoy !!! I couldn’t hold off much longer and I decided to grab a moon rock buoy !!! I personally have tried out the prototype for this throw at our local yoyo meetup and I was BLOWN away by how good this yoyo plays !!! Seriously this yoyo is amazing !!! I HIGHLY recommend this throw to everyone and I hope that people can try it and enjoy it as much as I do :grin:

7 Likes

@Yoyogeek15 How’s your buoy?

3 Likes

Does anyone have any feedback or a review of the Buoy?

As a fellow Floridian, I’d love to support the team and purchase one of the Moon Rock throws. Not to mention both the yo-yo and the color are gorgeous. I just want to hear the opinion of how they play from anyone who has one.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to reply!

Edit - just saw @yoyogeek15 had left feedback already. My apologies. I will definitely be grabbing one of these ASAP!

3 Likes

Hey Britton!

Yes, we’ve had another review or two here on the forums in the “What did you get in the mail” thread:

We’ve also had positive feedback from others on Instagram and in the Throwers Discord channel. Really, it’s all been incredibly overwhelming and has brought us a lot of joy to know everyone’s been enjoying their Buoy!s so far :grin:

Feel free to message me if you have any questions and welcome to the forums!

5 Likes

Hey everyone, it’s been a minute while we’ve been testing, modifying, and producing this next one. I’m personally extra proud of this design, as slimline yoyos are oftentimes my go to and favorite style.

That said, we present to you: Isthmus. A pocket friendly slimline powerhouse with stability out the wazoo!

Final specifications and other info coming soon…

Thank you everyone that has supported us so far, thanks to you we’re able to continue living out this most excellent yoyo dream of ours!!!

25 Likes

YES I LOVE SLIMLINES !!! This is a MUST buy for me !!! Im hyped :grin:

4 Likes

Is that clear or like a champagne color?

2 Likes

We’re calling it “Beach Sand”, although the pantone is just called boring old “Sand” :sunglasses:

It’s like a very light tan color, we’ll be posting some more photos soon that I hope will showcase the colorway very well :grin:

5 Likes

That “beach sand” color is really nice !!! Btw Is there an approximate release date for this throw ?? I’ll cop one the second it drops lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We’ll have them available in person at Florida States in Groveland, Fl this weekend! We’ll have some available on our site afterwards, that exact date and time will be announced on our social media in the near future.

Suuuper excited for Florida State Yoyo Contest 2022!!!

10 Likes

YES !!! Thanks for the info !!!

1 Like

I’m gonna catch some good light soon :sweat_smile:
Here’s another picture of the Beach Sand Isthmus:

15 Likes

Official release details for our second production release, Isthmus.

Isthmus is a full sized, pocket friendly slimline loaded with obscene stability, power, and snappy binds.

Isthmus will be available in 2 colors:
-[Florida] Bay Fade (2 color blue fade with engraving)
-Beach Sand (solid sand with blackwashed engraving)

We’ll be releasing Isthmus, in person, this weekend (DEC10) at the Florida State Yoyo Contest in Groveland, FL! Isthmus will also be available on our website the following weekend (DEC17: my birthday!) at 8pm.

Final specifications:
Material: 6061 Al
Diameter: 55.6mm
Width: 38mm
Weight: 66.1g
Gap: 4.2mm
Bearing: C

Every Isthmus comes equipped with:
Round Spinning Objects Type 40 Landing Pads
Zipline Skyline III string (Highlighter color)
Box also includes a TRT limited edition POG and sticker!

Thank you again, everyone. We hope you love this design as much as we do :heart:

15 Likes

This looks so cool !!! I’m definitely copping one :grin:

5 Likes

What’s up with the term “copping?” The last time I heard people use that was when they were buying… Oh…ok. I get it.

Slang, like fashion is totally cyclical! I think so at least.

For example, I’ve seen the youths wearing baggy jeans…like almost JNCO baggy!
Never thought I’d be able to wear mine in public again :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How I sleep, knowing we sponsored the Florida State Yoyo Contest:

Well, very well indeed!

Huge thanks to everyone who came out and especially to all of those who stopped by to meet us and try our fun and funky yoyos!

We’re also incredibly proud of our team. They got up on stage with the best yoyoists Florida has to offer (and several from other states, looking at all y’all who travelled…which was super excellent!)

@Grunt finished 3rd in the Responsive Freestyle and David got the “Helping Hand” award for promotion of yoyos and goodwill (he was teaching all the younglings!)

It was wonderful to finally meet so many that were already familiar from these forums, discord, and instagram…along with many new faces too! Best of all, we got to share a table with @MarkD and Mk1 Yoyos!

This was our first big contest and we had an absolute blast, can’t wait for the next!!!

13 Likes

Hey everybody! Tomorrow is my birthday (also isthmus drop day, big hype!) so here’s a code for 20% off a Buoy! on our web store: BIRTHDAYBUOY

Code activates at midnight tonight and will be active until the end of tomorrow (EST).

Thanks everyone, cheers!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Bruce. Hope you have a wonderful birthday with cake and ice cream :confetti_ball:

5 Likes