Tropic Spins Official Manufacturer's Thread

The blue and white acid wash. As for the double post, my bad.

^Cool. I thought the Capricorns came with pad’s but I don’t really mind if there flowable.

Never mind that. It was a miss understanding.

Yea I know. I don’t moind flowable silicone I just thought they came with pads thats all.

i was actually talking about the shipping date but yeah. I don’t mind. I got response pads. I can do what I did with my royale. Hahaha

Yea I was hopeing they would come sooner aswell but I can wait.

Really sorry for the delay and the pads guys. A bunch of stuff happened and it is what it is :slight_smile:

Thats ok :slight_smile:

Patriotic punch? I gotta take a look at those.

oh those are the half red half blue ones.

How much is it ?

95 USD at base price. Go to <please don’t link to an external store - jasonwongzero> for more information.

About the edit, oops.

Ah, still debating on whether I should get a 2nd one or just blast and anodize the proto I have… Decisions, decisions

Get a new one!

Well they kept the 1st run the same as the proto, so id really be getting the same yoyo.

I know England1919 anodized for them so I could just pick my fav Colorway, get Englsnd to anodize my proto, tell everyone it’s a 1st run and nobody would know the difference :smiley:

Except the axle would be different. It was made bigger to eliminate vibe.

Ah, still such a minor detail haha

Are there any blasted Caps left?

One or two I believe

Rules specific to manufacturers:

• This is not a place to ‘sell’ your product directly either on the forum or via PM.
  • You cannot link directly to another store or place to directly purchase your product somewhere else.
  • You cannot advertise releases of your product at other stores (either directly or indirectly).

Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the forum rules. Any post breaking the rules in the future will be removed.

Thanks