Tropic Spins Official Manufacturer's Thread

Yea me too :smiley:

Bad News for Tropic Spins. It appears we have somewhat if a “comeback avalanche” effect. My computer suddenly crashed, and it turns out my hard drive isn’t responding. I’m trying everything I can to recover yoyo CAD’s (Such as the Shipwrecks and other yoyo ideas) but as of now it’s not looking so good. But, it is yet another adventure on the Tropic Spins voyage. We WILL be at NER on June 6th and 7th. Probably not with Capricorns to sell, but surely with a Capricorn for you to try out :smiley:

And as always, stay Classy YYE

oh

Thats not good. I hope you get it figured out.

Thanks Erik :smiley:

Doesn’t the machine shop have the file?

Oh, no the Capricorns are fine. A few other designs that we were working on however… XO

I still think that you should wait a while before making a new yoyo.

I kinda feel the same way cuz if you think about it. You aell the 1st run capricorn. Word gets out that its really good. Then you make a 2nd production run Capricorn. and then you can start prototyping for your next yoyo.

But its your company so you guy’s get to do whatever you want. :smiley:

We were actually thinking of doing the shipwrecks after the Capricorn. Don’t worry, I’ll save a Capricorn just for you :wink:

Well if the Capricorn is successful than you probably won’t stop making them anyway, right?

Yea that’s what I was thinking.

Hi guys.

We have some HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!

First off:

TSYC welcomes LOGAN THEOBALD TO THE TEAM! He’s been an awesome and active person towards us, with some sweet tricks and amazing passion towards us, we welcome him with open arms! Congrats!

Second:
I was able to fix my Computer, which means Shipwrecks and future throws in the Line-Up are safe!

Third: We are doing a Raffle Giveaway! If you order a Capricorn, we will put a slip of paper into the box along with your yoyo and string. DO NOT LOSE IT! It will have a number on it, 1-40. If at the end if the Capricorn release, you have the matching number to the one we announce, you win a FREE SHIPWRECK PROTOTYPE! Don’t miss out!

And finally:
Stay Classy, YYE.

1 Like

Congrats Logan! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh guy’s BTW just thought I would point this out. In the OP it says there is still daily polls on the website. But there actually isn’t. So you might want to edit that.

Here’s my review if anyone’s interested! http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,74876.0.html

1 Like

For all of those who are too lazy to click ^

^I read the review earlier and it was really good.

Hold on to your seatbelts.

http://i.imgur.com/H9NM3gX.jpg

^Want! :stuck_out_tongue: