trinity

Just purchased YYJ trinity with konkave ceramic bearing, thin lube and string. I’m pretty new to this and just wanted to know if there is anything else I should get or do to the yo yo to make it even more amazing. :slight_smile: thanks

If you want to mod it, there are many thing you can do, like satining, spray painting, etc. But since you are new to this, I suggest you do not do anything else to the yoyo yet, so as not to take risks. So for the moment, I think the things you have purchased are enough.

But your bearing in and have fun

Dont spray paint it! If you mean airbrush thats completely different, but you have to use high quality paint when airbrushing

No. What does it not do well that you think it should, and that you could improve on. ???

[/quote]
No. What does it not do well that you think it should, and that you could improve on. ???
[/quote]
The yoyo is amazing and I’m learning alot of new tricks. No complaints at all or anything to improve on. Some of the airbrushing suggestions sound cool I’m just having fun finding new stuff to do with my new yoyo. ;D