Trinity Threads- Yoyo String Review

So I got a five pack of Trinity Threads from Yoyo Player a couple of days ago. He asked me to test them out and review them before he started to sell them, so thats what I’m doing right now. It took awhile for them to get here but it was well worth the wait. I love this stuff! :slight_smile:

First impression: “Sweet! New string!” =P Ok, for real. My first reaction upon looking at the stuff was “Kinda wish the colors were more retina piercing.” Thats ok though. I got three yellow strings and two others that were two colored. On was white and blue and the other was yellow and red. I though that looked pretty cool so I didn’t really care that I couldn’t really use it on camera. Thats not what really matters though, cause forgot all about it when I played it.

Feel/Comfort: This stuff feels more like yoyo CORD than yoyo STRING. Its the strangest feeling but it’s kinda cool. Its a little rough on your hands at first but after you break it in(or break yourself in. not sure which one I did. =P) it feels pretty good.

Speed: Oh. My. God. This is the fastest string I’ve EVER played with! This stuff just flies through the air. If you do a lot of hooks and lacerations, you have to have some of this. I’ve been struggling with brent stole and it was the first move I hit on this stuff. Fantastic! It’s also good for whips but that kinda pails in comparison to the sheer awe of how good it is a hooks and lacerations. It’s also super fast on tech tricks too, weaving in and out of complicated shapes with the greatest of ease. Absolutly fabulous.

Slack: Remember when I said that it felt more like yoyo cord than string? Well, you can really tell what I’m talking about when playing slack tricks. The slack feels really heavy. Which is good. I makes maneuvering slack around way easier than when playing with some light feathery string. Its great!

Durabilty: I’ve been playing with the same piece for three days and counting without hardly any change in string tension. This stuff really lasts. I’m hoping I can het several more days out of it. It feels like I just might.

Over all: 9/10 My only qualm is how it feels on your hands at first. Other than that, this is great string. It has the holy string Trinity- Slack, Speed, and Durability. PM Yoyo Player and pick yours up.

THIS MESSEGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE PISTOLS 4 PANDAS ASSOCIATION AND VIEWERS LIKE YOU. THIS MESSEGE WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… 0.

Nice review! :smiley:

Ya guys its very rough on your hands but i dont usually care cuz my string works great for me, btw ive used one string for almost a month

Great review! :slight_smile:

What material(s) is the string made of? Sounds a lot like Nylon, but it would be nice to know.

100% poly

Thanks. What are the prices looking like?

$3.00 per pack of five can someone help me get the sig up

Yeah! :smiley:
Nice review dude!
I would do a review but i’m generally bad at judging things.
Trinity FTW!

Great review! Sounds like awesome string.