Tricks you thought were hard

i always thought ladder escape was the hardest trick ever but yuuki slack is a million times harder. same thing with and whut. check out this site called rethink yo yo, its got so many tricks you can learn.
:slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :ā€™(

White Budhaā€™s probabbly the easiest trick i find in the Master Level.
Took me like 15 mins to learn.

despite the advertisement in his supernova video, tyler can do see sickā€¦ I saw it in one of his newer videos thoā€¦ And some advice on spirit bomb that helped meā€¦ Donā€™t pop it too high, just let that pop be relaxedā€¦ But donā€™t get sloppy eitherā€¦ And be prepared to throw it thousands of times before you start getting it consistantā€¦ And most of all, donā€™t give upā€¦ Amatures practice till they get it right, champions practice till they canā€™t get it wrong

I tried a couple months ago to learn White Buddha and failed. I have been making my own tricks up since then. I tried to learn it a gain a couple days ago and succeeded epically. The trick felt like the equivalent of Buddhaā€™s revenge. It just goes to show you that if you ever have a problem with something, then become more advanced and try again.

boingy boing and revolutions