Tricks people ask you to do

Im always getting asked to do " That one baby trick" as some people put it lol then I show them a simple Dizzy baby and they look at me all amazed haha :smiley:

1.) Walk the dog - Hate it because I’m always asked on rough concrete. Respond with an arm grind and say “I don’t want to damage my yoyo”.

2.) Cat’s Cradle - Is this even a yoyo trick, or just a trick you can do with a loop of string?

3.) Rock the baby - Laugh and do a dizzy baby.

Ahh, walk the dog on a hard surface. 8)
I did this with my Gnarwhal once (cause I thought that the ground was more spongy) and I piece of my heart died. Especially since this was my first yoyo. It already had like 15 dings although that one REALLY hurt.

Now, I just do Arm Grinds and say i’m Walking the Dog on my arm. People go :o and I just ;D.

one time my sisters boyfriend asked me if i could do rock the baby ::slight_smile: well anyways i did it.

Usually people ask me to do walk the dog. It’s a good thing I always carry a plastic if I’m gonna yoyo in public. Surprisingly I have been asked to do Mach 5 and Superman.

i never yoyo in public but that is probably because i don’t go out much :-[.

How to respond when people want you to walk the dog, the definitive answer.

ahem I will not scream necro :smiley:

I saw that in a post somewhere before. (jake_elliot i think) and according to elephark, not a necro, well, may as well keep it going! im starting to hate it more and more that people keep asking me to jump over on a horizontal throw. do it ONCE they never leave ya alone eh?