Trick Tutorials

Hey guys. Currently I know of Diego B, he has trick tutorials on youtube.

Id like a few more recommendations for YouTube channels I can watch with great trick tutorials. - combos, technical etc.

Also, if there are Instagram pages or tiktok pages you can rexommend trick tutorials.

Lastly

Whom should I follow on IG or Tiktok for inspiration, people with amazing videos doing tricks etc.

Thanks everyone.

4 Likes

Shameless plug for the Trick-a-Week thread. Lots of tutorials in here are from smaller channels that might be harder for people to find on their own.

7 Likes

There is gold all over the previous years too…easy to explore and find way too much fun stuff to learn…
Edit for pt two to your question I use this thread I asked about for inspiration Most Stylish Players

And trickcircle hashtag on insta

4 Likes

Hunter Feuersteinin has been posting trick tutorials on his YouTube channel recently
Lucas decker and Yoyojoe1 also have good tutorials on their channel.

4 Likes

I highly recommend following rewindyoyo on Instagram. They’ve been putting out new tutorials daily. Rei is a madman.

6 Likes

These are little more advanced but broken down they make it seem real easy.

Ps. I like your favorite yo-yo too!!! :grin:

4 Likes

I second the MrMatio tutorials - definitely learned a lot of cool tricks

If you’re feeling adventurous… these CLYW and A-RT tutorials are dope but quite hard.

CLYW

A-RT Learning Experience Playlist

2 Likes

I recommend Doc Pop’s channel. Has a lot of great tutorials. Doc Pop - YouTube

4 Likes

Perfect Elements on youtube has some great trick tutorials by a lot of great yoyoers https://www.youtube.com/@PerfectElementsYoYos, YoYoJoe on youtube makes great tuts for more current/“meta” tricks https://www.youtube.com/@YoYoJoe1

1 Like

Ooo one thing I like to ask myself before picking a trick to learn is why am I learning this like to know forever or to learn and get better and forget. I would caution against longer tricks unless it’s something you want to perfect and master. Other people might learn differently too but to me length of trick no matter the difficulty is good to note

I like these:

Recess an YYT tutorial catalogs are also plentiful.

Www.highspeedyoyo.com

Videos are a little older, but they’re in slomo so it’s easy to follow along. Good collection of tricks. The guy is left handed tho so you kinda twist it around in your head if you’re a righty.

1 Like

Also, slusny puts out some good tutorials. Videos aren’t long. And they make it easy to follow. Just go to their playlists and you’ll find them broken down into beginner, intermediate and expert.

2 Likes

Yoyowen has a lot of really nice tutorials:

I haven’t seen @miracleyoyos on IG mentioned yet, they are very talented players with a lot of great IG content.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks guys, these are gold! I have enough to keep me busy for a long â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  lol

1 Like