Trick invent event

Ahh lol I thought it some kind of cool double or nothing transition

@LDTravel_yoyo06 Youā€™re not wrong. Lately I have been taking that hop itā€™s a double or nothing.

1 Like

Ok guys last day tomorrow it starts

And it looks as if we are picking houdini

2 Likes

Ok guys itā€™s starting and itā€™s Houdini Mount now we decide what the firs element is

1 Like

You have time do one week and we are going to chose one of your ideas with number generator

1 Like

If someone has an idea for the firs element send in a short video

1 Like

Two days left come on gys

Here is my first element idea. I did two angles, and for both angles I reversed the element and dropped the houdini for the bind.

2 Likes

Very nice

1 Like

@anon14765792 Thank you!

Veeeery nice. Anyone else got some ideas?

Still got two days peaps

Ok looks as if that is the first element in our combo.

Time for the next element post a short video of you showing your ideas

Come on uns we need a Next Element

I would like to join but I have no idea what to do from a houdini mount

Here is my idea for the second element. I didnā€™t want put forth an element this week since I was the only one last week, but with the clock ticking and no other ideas yet I went ahead and made a video. I did two angles again with the reverse and bind.

Shoutout to @Chickenpoodlesoup for the sunbird I used in this! And ignore the black eye. Learning horizontal can be dangerous yā€™all!

2 Likes

I uncrossed my arms and then I crossed them again by putting my nonthrowhand over my throwhand and then I did a hop. What I did is basically kwijybo but it ends in a kamikaze mount. Iā€™m surprised that this is possible, I have never done this before :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice but keep it shorter one element, like one hop one underpassā€¦

And that is the first element make something from there that is different from cristian 8693