Trick-a-Week 2024—#37 Dimension Ghost

Week 10 — Rope Suspension

This week we’re going to be learning this fun and kinda silly trick by @JeiCheetah ! 3D is cool and everyone should have a trick like this in their yocabulary! As always, please ask if anyone has any questions. Have fun and good luck!

15 Likes
13 Likes

What a cool and “different” trick. Thank you @GTDropKnot been a bunch of cool stuff so far this year!!!

6 Likes

Best of luck y’all with this one! It’s a silly trick but always takes people off games when I do it as it’s certainly a deviant from the norm.

W̸̧̛̯̹̰͇͍̯̲̲͍̙͑̀̆̀̋̈́̌͒̏̀͌̾͒͘͜ ̸͍̼̜̻͈͇̀͆̅̌͐̉̅ͅO̸͎̤͔̯̞̳̳͚̣͎̻͇͎̺̻͓̐̇̓̒̄̇͛̒̕̚̕͠ ̶̧͔̬̼̺͈̝̱̭̻̗͉̫̫͇͗͋̌͆͜͝ͅO̴̢̫̬͓͔̦͕͇̲͆́̒͐̔͆͑̈̊͂ ̵̰͔̖̓̈̋̍̈̐̑̋̐̄͒͆̆̈́̚͠͠͝G̸̡̨͈̤͇͓̣͔̣̬̝̦͚̬̝̗̩̈͒͒ ̵̧̨̖̰̦̲̘̫̬̖͔̝͕͕̬̠̠̍͛̓̊͑̍̄̅͆̋̍̂̎̚͝ͅL̸̨̨̡̬̤̥̱̤̰̰̭̰̥͎̩̹̲̫̄̄̈́̀̾̎̂̀͠ ̵̡͍̹̹̲̦̯̬̠̝̟̘̺̻̋̊̋͂͆̂͗̈́͐̐͆͌ͅͅY̵̨̤̲͓͍̼̋̏ͅ

8 Likes

Sorry to ask, but what’s the point of that typeface? It messes all text around it and makes so hard to read…

4 Likes
13 Likes

Omg I love it! Hahahh!!! Awesome!!!

3 Likes

This man y’all, truly G̴̬̭̣̯͎͎̊̆͂̓͌̇̚ ̷̨̖̟̘̫̅́̌̐͠E̶̘̺͎͠ ̷̻̭̗̤͉̯̦͆͑̑̀͝T̶̢̛̠͈̫͍̯̮̐̽̚͠ ̶̰̟̻̖͐̃͑͒̌͠ͅS̵̯̃̄̓̋̎̏ ̶̺̇͊̌̈́̒̓͝ it

3 Likes

Looks like a side style seasick and barbers pole combined. Looks very cool, and I’ll definitely learn this one!

1 Like

I honestly skipped that video till you said something. Damn. That’s a solid tribute to the original.

2 Likes

Catching up - week 7

10 Likes

Week 11 - 3D Tech Trick

Following up on last week’s 3D trick, I thought it would be fun to do one from Diego B @ChrysaeThrows since he’s been back making tutorials again.

If you like the 3D part of this, he has another trick called Dishwasher with a similar movement that’s also really fun.

13 Likes

Here’s my take:

10 Likes

This is one of my favorite tricks!!!

5 Likes

Still working on week 7, btw thanks for making a tutorial for it!
This one from Diego will be next, looks awesome

4 Likes

Yo imma re-record bc I messed up but I’m going to share it anyways so ppl can see the setup for this sweet suicide and try to go for it if anyone wants. Suicide is just like my favorite trick and the setup is so perfect for it.

Edit yo I re-recorded bc missing that slack bugged me and I was too tired to do anymore right then.

8 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m hoping to get some help, advice, etc on the Dragonball GT (week 8), specifically the “thundercut” move (my nickname for the thumb under cut thingy). I feel like I can’t get good string seperation to get my thumb in there to undercut it. Sorry for the poor explanation, but I’m sure you guys know what I mean… I feel like I end up with jumble of strings over my hand and not enough room to maneuver my hands. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and happy throwing!

1 Like

It definitely takes some practice. If you need more separation of the strings use your TH thumb to separate them by pulling it back as far as you can.

2 Likes

Try to stick your TH pretty deep into the loop from the trapeze and use your th thumb to pull the strings back before you go around both hands. Also try to move hands closer together. It is a little tight but shouldnt feel ridiculous.

When I tried to first speed it up a bit I stopped putting my hand as deep into the loop and that held me up until I realized what I was doing wrong. Let us know how that goes.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick responses; my current method is to try to get my TH wrist into the loop then separate the string with my TH thumb, but everything gets all jumbled when I roll over my NTH. Maybe I’m sticking my hand in too far? Oh well, I’m going to keep grinding away and try to go slower. Thanks again everybody, and thanks for keeping this thread going :heart:

1 Like