Trick-a-Week 2023 - #52 - Control Workshop

Here’s my double slack tower

Thanks for the trick @GTDropKnot it was lots of fun!

8 Likes

Super busy with work so I want to get a submission in before the deadline (I know I can late submit I just like having a time limit goal lol)

So here’s a really uncleaned up version of it for now

Gonna fix this up next week some time when I got spare time hopefully, I can hit the slacks at the same time I know I got in me lmao

6 Likes

Week 49 Magic Drop Syndrome

Yo this week we are going to be learning one of my absolute favorite @sakatuca repeaters! It is brilliantly simple and a joy to perform. I hope y’all enjoy it as much as I do! Ask any questions that might arise and good luck!

14 Likes

Here’s my magic drop syndrome!

10 Likes

This chiller feels really nice

7 Likes

This thing is fun

9 Likes

Yo I did this week with my non dominant hand

8 Likes

Here we go…

8 Likes

This trick is deceptively hard to get smooth.

My humble submission:

10 Likes

Nice trick!

7 Likes

The name caught my attention but the trick is dope too.

1 Like

Week 50–1.5 Keychain Catch

This week we are going to be learning this 1.5 keychain catch. I learned this element like a month or two ago and it has quickly become one of my favorite elements. It is just very very satisfying to catch the Yoyo like this and feels good. This concept can also be found in a bunch of other mounts, so it is a good general element to know. Thanks to @EOS44 for the tutorial!

11 Likes

Here’s my 1.5 keychain catch repeater.

11 Likes

thanks for having me again! i was just thinking about maybe filming one or two new tutorials last night.

8 Likes

I’ve seen this element a ton but never learned it. NEAT

I passively knew 1.0 keychain catch from just messing around, idk why my brain never registered this is just the 1.5 :skull:

9 Likes

can you please do humanity a favor and start producing tutorials on yt?

2 Likes

Hah no thanks too hard

1 Like

got it done :beers:

12 Likes

Sick! I can see myself adding this to some combos :fire:

8 Likes

Going between this and doubles for a bit. I love this trick. Also fun doing it coming from double or nothings.

11 Likes