Trick-a-Week 2023 - #52 - Control Workshop

Really cool trick!

10 Likes
13 Likes

Gonna work on making it cleaner (especially raising my th at the start), but figured I’d post since I recorded it for my daily beefhook.

10 Likes

<3

8 Likes

This was tough for me but I finally hit it! Really had trouble translating the last undercut part from the video into my hands. Super fun trick though!

3 Likes

Got it! Cool trick!

7 Likes

I’m super late to the party but I been working on speeding up the Gentry Stein speed combo from around when worlds was.

10 Likes

heres where am at currently with it, i can definitely get the part after the rejection a lil better

10 Likes

Some backlog here. :poop:

I didn’t pratice this near enough to achieve the smooth flow in the tutorial, maybe I’ll add a better version later.

12 Likes

Nice! Akitoshi sets a really high bar for smoothness also like he probably has some of the cleanest execution in all of Yoyo lolol!

1 Like

Aim high. :crown:

1 Like

It ain’t pretty, but I think I got it! Haven’t had much time to throw the last couple weeks with life and stuff.

12 Likes

Week 48–Jakub Plader Double Slack Tower

Yooooo!!! Happy Friday!!! This week we’re going to be learning this super super cool double slack tower trick by Jakub Plader. This trick looks so sweet to me and I’m excited for y’all to learn it! There is no voice but I think the tutorial does a good job of highlighting the steps. It is also a trick you can take your time with like you can do one slack and then the other to figure it out before putting them together. Let me know if y’all have any questions at all!

9 Likes

Here is my double slack tower!

13 Likes

Been a rough week for practice, here is week 47 (and I’m still trying to smooth out week 46).

10 Likes

Another one off the list. :face_in_clouds:

Smoothing out the twist while popping took some grinding, especially because of the thumb transfer on the NTH at the same time. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

11 Likes

Nothing fancy here.

9 Likes

This one has me frustrated for a solid few days and then it clicked. Awesome choice!

8 Likes

This one is really hard to land smooth :melting_face:
I tried copying Jakubs clip instead of the tut.

7 Likes

Learnt this to steal the double slack part, so cool! thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes