Trick-a-Week 2023 - #52 - Control Workshop

Hey I just learned the first half of this! Such a weird but fun trick. Now to learn the magic drop part…

2 Likes

My submission- not the cleanest but I’ll take it!!

Also does anyone know how to upload straight from iPhone I keep getting errors

7 Likes

Can’t really because the files will be too big. Imgur phone app is good and easy

1 Like

Not the prettiest take but it’s a take that I didn’t flub

11 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtxNU0tuRbt/?igshid=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA==
Here’s my take on Kamikaze. Gotta love the classics. Be good and thanks for watching.
Ef.

5 Likes

This week was picked by @akyoyomike

It’s a little more modern, but it’s a cool way to get into a red triangle. If you don’t already know the trick ninja vanish, I’d recommend learning that first. Knowing how to ninja vanish isn’t a requirement, but this trick uses pretty much the same motion.

8 Likes

I put my Freehand One away for this week, fun RT entrance.

12 Likes

Lolol this my submission for the week…thought about doing it again to clean up the dismount but hah nah I don’t wanna do this tongueicide again.

11 Likes

Thanks for enjoying this trick @mable

10 Likes

I been working on a trick similar to this from yotricks, still don’t got it solid yet. This version is a lot cooler.

1 Like

Added a little stank on the end of that I see. Looks good!!!

2 Likes

Which one just curious

1 Like

So cool. I was goofing around and tripped over that first part on my own last week. Couldn’t quite figure out what to do with it…. Now I do!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just realized this one for trick a week doesn’t start from the string. Here it is:

4 Likes

I stink at these reverse ones bc it’s a different kind of rotation I think… I don’t know why exactly but the other way feels like I can drag the string right under the Yoyo. Hmmm

1 Like

It’s awkward for sure.

1 Like

Sweater Combo from Week 7
I was gonna do this yesterday for fixed axle Fridays but I got distracted by looping.

Now I just need ping pong and angel combo( :japanese_ogre:) and I will have hit the tricks for all the weeks this year…suppose I might also go back to the 5a weeks at some point also bc those each had 2 and I definitely didn’t hit both each week.

I really like TaW! Hah!

4 Likes

Just learned this - it will now only get better with time, so awkward doing an opposite hand Ninja Vanish move.

3 Likes

There is a trick called mcphee tower on yo tricks that uses a similar concept to this week’s Trick-a-Week. I used it in my combo I’ll link it in a moment…

Mcphee Tower

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuDwumpN3cH/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Hey folks! Here’s my take on this week’s trick. Thanks for watching and be good out there. Happy Humpday
Ef.

5 Likes