Trick-a-Week 2023 - #52 - Control Workshop

Week #31

So I’m letting my personal bias guide this week a bit. I generally don’t like tricks that end in GTs, they feel completed in a way that I don’t particularly like since setting up a GT is relatively simple (once you’re comfortable with the mechanics.) If a trick is to have a dedicated end point, I’d prefer it be a weird unique mount or a funky tower or a DGT or anything else a little more interesting than a simple GT.

That being said, I generally prefer when tricks choose to end in a trapeze or some other core mount, because it’s easier to transition between tricks when they have a normal mount as their end point, instead of needing to exit the GT (usually) to continue with your combo.

So this week is a classic trick with fun presentation that ends in a trapeze. So this could easily transition into any other trick you’d want to show off from a trapeze.

There’s other good tutorials for the cheese whip at the start if you’re struggling with that (or you could just throw directly into a wrist mount however else you want)

10 Likes