Traveling Thrower Needs To Know Where To Go

Hey Guys,

Next week my company is flying me into Los Angeles and I will be driving back to Georgia.
Any Good YoYo shops or manufacturers I should make a part of my trip if possible.
This is a very rare possibly once in a lifetime for me so I would really like to make the most of it.

Thanks for you help.

6 Likes

I believe YoYo Factory in Arizona is open to the public.

8 Likes

Thats Awesome I have added that as a destination.

4 Likes

While in LA, Anime Jungle stocks some yoyos, and has a bunch of other really neat nerd crap that I would love to be able to afford, lol. Kind of weird to get to, but pretty cool nonetheless.

4 Likes

Added to the list.
Thanks

1 Like

Nothing to do with yoyo, but if you are taking that route you HAVE to stop by the Grand Canyon. There is no better place to stop between California and Georgia.

2 Likes

If you are taking a more Northern route there is YoYo Loco in Breckinridge Co. Thought the Southern route would be quicker and the Weather is nicer at Yoyofactory.

2 Likes

You have to ask where to go? … … … hmmmm … … … I never ask. People seem to just naturally tell me where to go. … Seems like someone is always telling me where to go.

2 Likes

Also the chandler yoyo club is around there. Go big toy store is in Kansas City, I’ve never been but I’ve heard they have yoyos and yoyoers. I’d say the Duncan booth in Orlando but…

2 Likes

Grand Canyon is a must. kinda makes YoYofactory out of the way by an hour but its worth it to me. Im hitting them both.

2 Likes

If your in that area you have to go to Sedona!! I’ve been to both and in my opinion unless you hike the Grand Canyon Sedona is better. There are lots of red rock formations that you can hike to.

2 Likes

Also so the petrified Forest National Park is amazing. I took a trip out there this summer!

2 Likes

thank you

2 Likes