Trading, please close

It plays pretty great, solid bimetal but the profile is a touch too wide for my tastes. I dont detect much on nail vibe id say its 8.5/10 smooth, and after cleaning the bearing theres no snag and maybe 9.5/10 on any string vibe.

Heres a lot of pics. I dont have a feedback yet but ive made numerous purchases and ive participated in a pay it forward that im shipping tomorrow morning before work :slight_smile:

Would like to do F&F because all my buys so far ive done F&F and havent had any issues with people ive bought from!

3 Likes

Also just checked my archives, $70 shipped is exactly what i paid. On that note i should go to bed so i can wake up in time to stop at post office for the pay it forward im shipping out. Happy throwin everyone!

Does adding more text bump this?

Bumpin it up

Bump, make an offer i wont be upset even if its a dollar.

Obviously ill turn you down if you offer a dollar though :sweat_smile:

Let me know whats keeping you from being interested, whether it be no need for another bimetal, already have one, have a plasma, price is too low you are suspicious, price too high for your budget. Etc.

Want to know what im doing wrong lol

I would buy at that price if I didn’t already have one. I think that might be your issue. the hydrogen crash is such a popular and readily available yoyo that most people who want one already have it.

1 Like

Gotcha! Thats what @bodahrevy was just saying to me. Maybe i should just appreciate what i got and not want more??

Nahh…always need new throws :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bumpi

Bump bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.