Trading older Yomegas, Duncans, BC, and more+

I’ve been collecting Yo-Yos since 2003. I took a little break for a while but recently became bitten by the bug again. I have some older Duncan, Yomega, and others still in the original package that I would like to trade. I am looking for similar types hoping to fill some holes in my collection. Since I don’t have a trading reputation here, I may be willing to send first if you do have a good trading reputation. If you see something you like, let me know what you have to trade and maybe we can make a deal.

Pictures below… feel free to ask any questions. I have some Duncan YoYos from the 90s. There are also a bunch of various Yomega YoYos that have been packaged for Asia. There is even an Apple Jacks and an M&Ms YoYo. Also shown is a THP Award YoYo from Yomega that was used in some type of contest, I don’t know the history of it. Among the Yomega offerings are Raiders and the Wing version of Raiders. I also have a bunch of BC Wooden YoYos which were pretty popular in early 2000. They used to be hummingbird but had to ditch that name after they invented and sold Thomas the Train.

Apple Jacks & M&Ms YoYo, Yomega THP Award Firestorm and a hyperwarp.

YoYo Factory Fast 201

Duncan Wheel, Professional, and Imperial Old Style

Duncan Anniversary Special Remake of the original with Display Box and Trick Book.

Fireball Wing Version

Some Brains and a ProYo 2

Another Raider

BC Wooden Fixed Axel. A True Classic.

Hyper Wasp, Asain Packaging for the Playmaxx Turbo Bee

Some Pro Yos

2 Loose Yomegas

IMG_0897%20(2)
2 Mini Duncan YoYos that were included in the kids meal at a fast food joint.

IMG_0895%20(2)

Star Trek YoYo

IMG_0894%20(2)

Spintastics Tornado Looping YoYo

Yomega Firestorm Wing US version

Yomega X-Brain. I hate Auto Return YoYos, but this is probably the best one money can buy.

Yomega Key-chains

Bunny Martin Wood YoYo made in the 50’s. These are really nice YoYos, and old too.

Bunch of Duncans from the 90s.

ProYo with a CD for your PC

Yomega Fireball

It was a serious pain to post all these pictures so if I made any mistakes, I apologize. I have a whole lot of this stuff and would like to unload some and hopefully turn it into stuff my collection is missing. One thing I want is a Yomega Nebula and a Duncan Big Fun. Other things I want are plastic YoYoJams, etc.

Jeffrey

7 Likes

Aw man that is some classic awesome stuff you got there :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So much of the 90s boom in here. Awesome to see it. Brings back great memories.

2 Likes

Grab yourself somthing then! :slight_smile:

Yeah, when I first started collecting, I was on a mission to get at least 1 of every yoyo in existence. At least the ones I could afford. I pulled myself together a collection that I’m proud of.

1 Like

My favorite looper from the boom was the team losi bomb. Even compared to today’s yoyos, its a great yoyo.

I still have more stuff to trade If you’re interested don’t hesitate to let me know

Do you happen to have one of the BC Cosmic Otter yoyos? Been looking for one of those for quite a while.

I don’t think I have one of those

Jeffrey

I still have plenty of stuff.

Jeffrey

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.