Traded. Please Close

I’m really wanting to add some wood fixed axle to my collection. But I am not trying to expand my collection any further so I’m hoping that someone may like what I have to trade and make me an offer. I like the idea of a No Jive or a Survivalist but I’m open. I have a few pretty nice throws, nothing wrong with them, just don’t jive with me as well as others so they get less play, therefore…gotta go. Not looking for collectibles but players. Thanks for considering and I hope you’ll want to trade with me. :pleading_face::+1:
I have a Typo by Knot Creators. I’m not looking at it with a jewelers scope but I can’t find any flaws on it. It plays super smooth and someone is going to love this thing.

Next up, Mini Star 2. This is one super fun little yo-yo. It is also super smooth. It does have scuffs around the rim, no metal showing.

1 Like

Reserved for edits

I’ve been wanting to add a Turbo Grind Machine to my collection, and I have a lot of fixed woodies. I have a couple No-Jives I may be willing to part with, maybe a few others.

Did a trade for the Turbo Grind Machine and am closing this. If interested in either of the other 2 just DM me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.