for trade- SPYY spyder, zeekio bird, Dark magic!

Hey guys, I am looking to get some new throws in to my collection so I am trading a coupple of mine.

First off is a SPYY spyder
In good condition, has a couple of minor dings on one of the rims, nothing that affects play though.

Second I have a Zeekio bird.
Barely used at all, got it for Christmas a year ago and off string wasn’t my thing.
It was only used for a couple of games of off string catch and that’s it.

and finally I have a YYJ DM
Very good condition, only a couple of minor scratches on the rims. Otherwise it plays like new.
Will come with a KK bearing.

Now on to what I want to trade for, I am willing to throw in a little cash if the deal is unfair.

I am pretty much just looking for anything different, things that you don’t see much, or things that are extremely smooth, and undersized.

Top trades are:
Hatrick (or anything general yo)
night moves 5
SPYY supra
Also very interested in trading for anything dif e yo.

As long as it has a good gap.

top trades is for an Internal turmoil or crossbones. maybe a juggernaut. But I like the shiny!

Just offer anything, the worst I can say is no.

I would be very willing to combine more than one yoyo for yours if need be.

I’ll have pics up soon.

Spyder has interest in a trade.

I also have an aqua 888x, pretty dinged up. But still plays perfect.

Video is in the works of being posted up.

The video is up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiieLRZ-pns

Sorry it took so long, it was my first video ever on you tube so I had to figure out how to put it up.  Also sorry for the low quality, it looked a lot better on my camera, you may not be able to se the dings but where I point is where the dings are.

If you guys need any pictures so that you can actually see the dings that’s fine, but a bit of a pain. whatever I need to get rid of these!

spyder pending!!!

Come on guys, offer anything!!!