Trade/Sell ~20+ CLYW,OD, MF,2 diff 1/1 888s. LF: Chief, Ilyy, Clyw, g2, make me an offer ANYTHING!

thank you for not being the only one that saw this

6 Likes

I was going to try to see if he was legit this time around as well. But he never replied to my DM.

1 Like

this part

unless it was “and” my single mom…not “i’m” a single mom…

3 Likes

kinda hard to understand…so I used Google Translate to translate it to Italian, then to Maltese and finally into Zulu.
And then back to English.

What I think he was trying to say is:

6 years passed and they may have been on plans not my whole family only for my mother.

2 Likes

Ummm, HE’S definitely NOT a single mom. He doesn’t write always coherently so you may have gotten that impression from his comment…

1 Like

Fixed that for ya. :wink:

Let’s be honest, his writing is utterly confusing… bordering on unintelligible. Every post seems to be a collection of scatterbrained thoughts punctuated by a menagerie of typos.

He PM’d me awhile back; it was nonsensical rambling loosely composed into sentence-like structures. It read like a cat walking across the keyboard. Considering spelling and grammar checkers are pretty much built into every major browser, there really isn’t any excuse – just sheer laziness – unless of course, he is a cat!! :thinking: :thought_balloon: :keyboard: :cat2:

I openly applaud the community members who are keeping an open mind on this guy. But… so. many. red. flags.

5 Likes

I could not decipher his writing, but that is precisely what happened. I saw single mom in the train wreck, and prostate a bit later and I was like RUH? <head tilted like perplexed pup’s>

3 Likes

i also got a pm. very similar, with high pressure sales tactics to trade for a rocket… i politely declined, twice.

i’m all about second chances, everyone deserves them. i’ll also be the first to help, i won’t let someone pi$$ in my hat and tell me it’s raining either :wink:

4 Likes

I’m curious to see if any deals went down? It’s been like 2 weeks since the last post.

i as well, was discussing this with another member…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.