FS 75% and 25% Trades: ILYY, Mint CLYW, OD LF: CLYW Bimetals, ILYY, 7075 1st Run & other rare Chiefs

So right now I’ll just post what I want the most:

ILYY:
2010 Noctu $100 for mint or trade
2020 Noctu
2008 Candyblast Noctu but would be a trade
2008 Wasabi (~$80 mint if smooth)
Candyblasted / Mint or Near / Good price
And ofc the original 2008 e1ns ($275-300) MINT

CLYW: Akita (ofc I want BBB just a splash a color on each side is almost as bad as solid)
Puffin 2: Confetti, Jack Rabbit ($100 each mint)
Puffin 3 (prob $75): Any Splash Color
Chiefs Rare ones to me are: 7075 Hulk Smash No Vibe ($150+), 1st Run($200 mint) (65grams vs 66), Heavy Kavka Pink One (67.7g)($150 mint)

Cheap peak 2

FOOLS GOLD ANY FG:ESP Listed Above ($40 for vibed and dinged. Mint up to $80)

BiMetals:
ANY Draupnir
Overdrive Draupnir
Bimetal Edge
Bimetal Superstar or Texas Cowboy as I have seen them go for $30-40 with damage. I would only trade foe this.
Any of the new trendy Butterfly ones I forgot the name.

And Bimetals in the $60 and down range. Weird bimetals that you ended up loving.

Also Horizons Shutters and B grades.

So first I have 2 of my ILYYs I might sell.

1. Candyblasted Lio SOLD Shipping tmrw

Fantasy Throws if you like CLYW ILYY and Cash and these are mint or near. Let me know.

CLYW Cheifs: 1st Run $200 trade mint, more than a couple of marks on each side $150 MAX. Kavka 67.5g Chiefs $175 mint trade, will even take a semi beat one for $100.
7075s: Hulk Smash: Anything except a tiny bit of vibe is unacceptable. $125 w marks. $175 Mint.
7075 Saskatoon Blizzard: Incase hella vibe: $100-140mint. No vibe or hardly any near Mint 2 hundo +.

Fools Gold Black Bip Bop Peak 2 Mint: $100 (you payed $65)

Other FG BBBs, FG Golden Nugget Peak ($110 mint)

Want to try cheaper CLYWs listed for $40,50$60. Whatever.

ILYYs I also want:
New 67g Lio Candy Blasted: $160 mint
Viod Valve Falcon Fury Nile aka duhh its candyblast: $60 mint and $100 for a rarer color like a Grey Lighter Fury, Mint Sakura Purple ($60) Sakura SE Mint ($90)Batman Noctu ($300 mint)

Overdrive vs Draupnir ($150 value) mint

Back to the real world: No Boxes on any of these I am terribly sorry!
$8.30 is what it costs so ship I’ll pay for it so noone caan say I’m greedy.

[b]Mint Confetti AC2:$115 Shipped amazingly smooth. Add in a cash or yoyos for above. Bimetals!!

Mint Jack Rabbit AC2: $115 Shipped smooth amazing.Add to upgrade!!! $215 both shipped

NM FG Jack Rabbit AC 1: $80 Shipped or I will keep. This is the smoothest AC1 I have thrown. If I was wrong a call me out! It’s the lighter run at 65.4 grams where my 67.5gram Berry Berry AC1 was sluggish. 2 small scuffs.

Both Jackrabbits for $175 Shipped! Add the confetti for $280 total! Also if u think my fg is too high trade me a fg chief or fg bimetal then get all 3 for the FH trade + $215

Wooly Marmot 2 Northern Lights (black w green smoke): Sold for $135

SquareWheels Rockerfeller: Retailed for $149.99 no one wants it anymore. 2 tiny pinpricks I cant see. Icy Blue w a co White and Clear Splash: $60 PayPal. Or trade me a low end Candysplasb ILYY or a Low End CLYW!

Werrd Tre 2013: Mint: Its a great throw unique $75 PayPal or trade. Want a Splash Summit or a beat bimetal or whatever.

If you have tried this throw before raise your hand!!! Doubt many! You need to go on a jump first THEN see for yourself. I’ll Accept MVP3 Shutter and Horizon. Or for 2 days hidden $60 shipped in lower 48. Extremely smooth MINT

1/1 Uengraved Hardcoat 08 888: yes I did see the engraved one but this is still 1 of a kind. I got before and of the 08 models were even teased. 2 small marks and marks from the machines but super amazing smooth!!

Would like to add another yoyo or $ for an OG 07 888 of some type.

If that doesn’t work I might PayPal for $80

Canflon E1nswas just sold: Funny Weird yoyo. Didnt knkw people wanted ljcs I added. First obe to PM me $60 gets it!

Rally: Smooth! White w Blue Rims. Great pocket throw! $30 PayPal or trade me a Horizon or a Shutter Aviator Wide Angle. One of YYFs budget metals I havebt tried yet!

Chm8 Proto: Pink a few marks and 4 or 5 pinlricks on each side still very very smooth!: Trade me a Shutter, Horizon any budget metal that is new to me!

Oh yeah the Smaller Black one is a Custom Yfactor. Feels like custom ano bc I have had custom powdercoated and this feels slicker could be wrong tho. Extra smooth! $50 is what just the custom paint job costed!! 2 small dings. I put it in the $80 range.

Trade for a low end but Candy Blasted mint or close like Enigma, or torino, or another one drop or cheap or FG CLYW. 1 of a kind gold and rainbow sparkles that don’t pick up well w the camera. $75 or trade.

2013 Benchmark H Silver: has a deep dent that WILL cut you up wherever you decide to try to grind on. I figure someone w more experience could sand it down with ease.

Spike Side Effects: smooth!

$23 PayPal w a Center Trac (or $16 without side effects and a flat bearing)

Staying away from international shipping ATM. JHB how many lositives for yoy to atleast start to see that I can shift? My story I wont tell you bc I think you are vert judgemental and tbh not understanding of topics like these I have told others who understand. You will either bitch or say still no excuse or say tou have a sister loke that blah blah hlw about just let me trade and sell in peace??? Maybe this tine after these say that the next times I’m on the pattern of followibg through???

Robin: The AG2 is ready to go now that I got cash flow figure out what happened if you can. Np I’m patient.

1 Like

One of the most amazing BST’s in quite some time. Some really good stuff in there.

I just wanted to know if you could clarify those couple of sentences in the quote?

Other than that, good luck. Some really nice yoyos looking for new homes…

4 Likes

I apparently had bad feedback worming myself back. I owe someone an Alien Galaxy Shitter from 6 uears ago I k ow its at my gfs so before he says “scammer” I listed his complaint

1 Like

And th veey much that was veey nice of you

Both Confetti and Jack Rabbit AC2s have been sold for $230.

Please post PICS…

Please always include pictures of what you are selling or trading . You can only sell or trade items you currently own and are in your possession, as illustrated by the picture you’ve taken of it. Your pictures should show any existing damage or flaws.

2 Likes

Working on that now JHB: for this second like 5 people wanted pics of my Canflon E1ns. Some vibe but not nearly as much as a fury!

2 Likes

PM’d

thanks for the pics!

So… you have yet to clarify something?

You stated that 6 years ago you made a deal that resulted in ‘owing’ some guy an Alien Galaxy Shutter.

You said you know ‘it’s at your girlfriends house’.

And you wanted to work your way back to non-scammer status by admitting this deal that went ‘sour’?

Ok, here we are 6 years from that ‘fail.

Did you even make ‘that deal’ work out correctly?

Did you send the guy back his money? Or a yo-yo you maybe got from him?

Your wording makes it sound like the yo-yo is ‘still’ at your girlfriends’ house.

Now… if it’s still at your girlfriends’ house. If she isn’t your girlfriend any more. Why in the World would you even think it is still at her house?

And… if you still at least get along with her; why don’t you just ask her to hand you the yo-yo so you can ‘Handle your Business end of your 6 year old screwup?

Your brief explanation sounds like a poorly written riddle.

Maybe I read it wrong? I sure hope so.

But based on your wording; it seems that you shorted somebody 6 YEARS AGO. And because so much time has passed that you may feel like some Statute of Limitations has expired. And you can admit you are too lazy to make things right and remove yourself from the potential scammer list?

If this is true, you need to understand that if you sell every single yo-yo in this BST. And you get every yo-yo you sell to the actual person that bought it.

That still doesn’t give you a ‘Pass’ on your 6 year old mishap.

…I’m just kinda STUCK on the ‘I know the yo-yo is at my gfs house’.

So, what have you done about making that 6 year old deal ‘right’?

12 Likes

I may owe Jesus somewhat of an apology.

I can’t be certain he is not trying to correct his mistake?

Half of my concern comes from the fact that I have some difficulty trying to understand WTF… he is saying🤔?

First of all, type slower and spell words out. Don’t rely on lazy typing and a acronyms in sentences that can’t even be diagramed.

And …QUIT talking about your girlfriends’ house. Leave her totally out of this. She or her house have nothing to do with you taking care of Business.

Basically you are saying that the yoyos are anywhere but the ‘correct place’. Which of course would be in the mail on their way to other people.

There is an old saying, ‘ If you can’t fascinate em with facts, baffle em with Bull$h_t’.

Stories, stalls and double talk do nothing to solve problems.

You are either part of the problem or part of the solution.

No other option I know of?

PS… one other thing> In my neck of the woods, I often hear people saying, ‘What would Jesus do’?

How amusing it is to me that your screen name is ‘Jesus’ and you can’t even get it straight. ROFLMAO😂

14 Likes

To anyone considering purchasing anything here - Please remember to use PayPal Goods & Services to protect yourself as the buyer.

10 Likes

So… where did Jesus go this time?

7 Likes

Lol. I’m not saying suspicious but…

2 Likes

6 years and a shitter later…

edit: shutter

3 Likes

Set the parental controls on this one…Jesus…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.